Opinions of Speed Potions and other consumables

I say if you have taken the time to create / afford consumable items then go for it. Not going to say it's "unfair" since they are in the game for a reason.

I say if you have taken the time to create / afford consumable items then go for it. Not going to say it's "unfair" since they are in the game for a reason.
A few golds on AH isn't an effort tbh

There is a blurry line where I consider it acceptable. Speed pots on CD just for regular fights are lame. Speed pots to make an epic play on the FC are fine. FCs should not use speed pots, because it then requires the entire other team to use speed pots to catch up as they are already ridiculously fast.

Flash Bombs should be used on cooldown to drive Feral Druids out of the bracket. Engineering isn't even required!

You don't even need a Druid. Just pay a someone to do it for you. It is how I get most of my materials. It is the basis of WoW's economy. Exchanging something you have a lot of( be it gold or time) for what somewhat else needs or wants.
Have a good day!

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Vile Reef off the coast of Grom' Gol. Would really appreciate more people neutering kitties with me so I can use my Engy CD more efficiently. Drums, Portable Bronze on a dying FC, etc.

I don't mind any stuff all ppl can use. Ofc it can be frustrating to chase down a speedpotting fc druid but it's not that u can't do anything about it. It's all about lazyness imo. Still: no1 uses anything is my fav.

whats the cast time on those things?

could a smart feral (lol) shift out before they hit
It's instant. They can shift them but have to time it obviously. Also works on Bears and Ghost Wolf Shamans. I love when 2 Ferals open on the same target only to get double flash bombed.

Users who are viewing this thread