Opinions of Speed Potions and other consumables

Then I fail to see the difference of 19s and this bracket. Their both "srs bsns" to me.

There challenge and competition.
Challenge is f2p restricts.
Even veterans who have to face up to 29s
We are the lower part of the bracket.

Competition is queing war games or landing on a 10 man v 10 man

People like honey badger don't know this because people like him play a 29 druid..i mean what challenge is that?

How will that bring competition?

Stop playing a bracket that your not srs about it..its really you that's corrupting it

drink their gushing blood that drips from their ripped torsos and slit eyeballs onto their genitals from were we lay with mouth wide open to taste and full fill our thirst

This sounds like you're saying you lick your opponents balls after you kill them lol

Edit* or worse

Confirmed.

ITT: Twinks to lazy to farm consumables crying about twinks not to lazy to farm consumables.

Then I fail to see the difference of 19s and this bracket. Their both "srs bsns" to me.There challenge and competition. Challenge is f2p restricts. Even veterans who have to face up to 29sWe are the lower part of the bracket.Competition is queing war games or landing on a 10 man v 10 manPeople like honey badger don't know this because people like him play a 29 druid..i mean what challenge is that?How will that bring competition?Stop playing a bracket that your not srs about it..its really you that's corrupting it
I play have a 20 vet and a 29 and a scummy pure f2p ( Ally & Horde) All Druids 20 and 29 were from Cata. The vet is new. Not even f2p is challenging, its a roll of the dice which team has the most FoTM.

Plus I play a guardian pre WOD which last I looked isnt as OP as a BM or Feral and I solo que with no healer. That's more of a challenge. If you want to get technical.

Today's a brand new day and the joke still on you for playing this bracket for competition and not knowing the difference between the 29 & 19 bracket wise.

PS your F2p holy warrior guide you recommend to swift pot

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f205/f2p-holy-paladin-guide-tortis-wip-64796/

Flag Carrier
For this you will be using the only choice that makes since, the Stamina Set. Flag carrying is not an excuse to not heal but you will not be doing it so often. I do not want you going full Haste. You will be using Burnished BoA chest piece and not the cloth (Mystic's Robe). It will all fall in place as soon as it stacks don't worry. I recommend you run with the Pursuit of Justice talent, but you can also get the Speed of Light talent. Having permanent moving is cool with me. If you have swiftpots then by all means roll Speed of Light as swiftpot does not stack with either Talents but it makes since to use Speed of Light right after using Swiftpot (or viceversa). I will direct you to the Flag Carrying Guide for more tips on this.

^ Very challenging ^ lol

Last edited by a moderator:
pray to the RNG gods, you may have to sacrifice some virgin as an offering to the RNG Gods. Many play WoW so shouldn't be so hard to find one.
30 recent rfc runs no drops... I want to catch those druids so bad

I play have a 20 vet and a 29 and a scummy pure f2p ( Ally & Horde) All Druids 20 and 29 were from Cata. The vet is new. Not even f2p is challenging, its a roll of the dice which team has the most FoTM.

Plus I play a guardian pre WOD which last I looked isnt as OP as a BM or Feral and I solo que with no healer. That's more of a challenge. If you want to get technical.

Today's a brand new day and the joke still on you for playing this bracket for competition and not knowing the difference between the 29 & 19 bracket wise.

PS your F2p holy warrior guide you recommend to swift pot

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f205/f2p-holy-paladin-guide-tortis-wip-64796/

Flag Carrier
For this you will be using the only choice that makes since, the Stamina Set. Flag carrying is not an excuse to not heal but you will not be doing it so often. I do not want you going full Haste. You will be using Burnished BoA chest piece and not the cloth (Mystic's Robe). It will all fall in place as soon as it stacks don't worry. I recommend you run with the Pursuit of Justice talent, but you can also get the Speed of Light talent. Having permanent moving is cool with me. If you have swiftpots then by all means roll Speed of Light as swiftpot does not stack with either Talents but it makes since to use Speed of Light right after using Swiftpot (or viceversa). I will direct you to the Flag Carrying Guide for more tips on this.

^ Very challenging ^ lol

What does swift potting have to do with challange? I was always cool with swift pots never went against them..

19's are srs business if waiting in queue while watching paint dry just to get into an /AFKfest is you definition of competition.
Me, I'll take my near insta pops any day of the week thank you very much. I do not have hours upon hours upon hours to just sit and plays videa games.
Have a nice day.

/cheers

Because the 19's are like that certain animal that refuses to die. The one that is rumored that can survive a nuclear war. And they spread like wildfire.
Have nice day.

/salud

even with speed pots on my druid there is a f2p druid i cant catch for mroe than 1 hit becuase he is worgen XD

Speed pots are for baddies.

So is bging with 5 druids or a 29 bm monk.

It all falls into that one category of players who need any advantage to make up for their sloppy gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speed pots are for baddies.

So is bging with 5 druids or a 29 bm monk.

It all falls into that one category of players who need any advantage to make up for their sloppy gameplay.

So are are heirlooms. Yet we ALL use them.
I guess unless we forgo the use of heirloom, we are all "baddies".
The point being, is that speed potions are another tool in the kit. I never get admonished for quaffing mana pots when I am OOM. Or when I use a FaP. So why should someone get admonished for using another potion?
Have a nice day!

/salud

Users who are viewing this thread