Oh Boy, Check out 6.2 Notes

I said that there were new changes up for some classes including 29 spriests, which include a 12% nerf on DP, you replied that the shadowform shit is really gonna cripple the 29 spriest. Now I took this to mean that you didn't read the new patch notes only the old ones and tried to take a jab at me for some reason, correct? You then procceded to post the updates that were done on WW but didn't take the time to correct your incorrect earlier response.

Haha no I was being sarcastic, as if the visual change to priests would actually discourage people from rolling it. Wasn't serious.

Haha no I was being sarcastic, as if the visual change to priests would actually discourage people from rolling it. Wasn't serious.

Well ofcourse that doesn't impact them I meant that you didn't read the new notes and this was the only old note that affected 29 spriest.

Yeah i'm feeling I might go back to Assassination if things go as planned patch wise. The 30% increase on mutilate will bring it's damage up to about that of a wind walker monk.

HTML:
Frost

Frostbolt now deals 30% more damage.

Yep Making a Frost Set now.

EDIT: will still only play arcane.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Holy Shock's mana cost has increased by 50%.'
Wow. Thanks, Blizz.

most of holy pals mana gets used up using flash of light. dont think this makes much of a difference.

and im just waiting for more info on those dmf/gurubashi heirlooms. why wont they tell us more?

So I found this comment on the forums:

Dèadpool 2 days ago
If you keep demo viable i promise ill buy a lvl 90 boost for my lvl 89 DK

Feral druids need some more buffs, obviously. They are completely underpowered, pshhh, even a mage could kill one.

buff Ferobite with +150% dmg, shred with 300% dmg, and rip with 999% dmg. Will be super effective.

Ohh, also, rake with 2000%, this will balance the game. Also, give rogues, burst of speed, for infinite 70%.

These would be neat changes.

Rogue is a pussy one timer class. Why are they buffing their overall damage when they only need 1k ambushes.

You have a rogue in your sig, "pussy (cat)".

You also have a hunter with well over 100k kills, most of which were probably done in mop, where hunters were even worse than rogues are now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feral druids need some more buffs, obviously. They are completely underpowered, pshhh, even a mage could kill one.

buff Ferobite with +150% dmg, shred with 300% dmg, and rip with 999% dmg. Will be super effective.

Ohh, also, rake with 2000%, this will balance the game. Also, give rogues, burst of speed, for infinite 70%.

These would be neat changes.
nerf mages too i find that fire blast deals waaaay too much damage only a bm monk survived my fire blast cuz he had guard on or else he would be taking 140 damage,and blink too they should reduce blink range to 5 yards and applies a slow debuff to the user

Users who are viewing this thread