Official Epic Upgrade Bragging Thread (Warning: Jealousy/Salt)

foam provides 1 more stam and 4 more vers, while mace/offhand provide 4 more int.

Call me crazy, but ill take the survivability.
Scales to 6 more int in bgs. Which is way more valuable than 1 stam and 4 vers lol r u ok
[doublepost=1569950398,1569950239][/doublepost]Only thing foam is bis for is fc set now

Like I said man, I appreciate the effort. That's true dedication.
Yeah it’s like a page back rlly didn’t require much effort. It also doesn’t require any effort to prove u wrong. If u don’t want to feel stupid/offended when I correct u then don’t post stupid shit bruh

Why congratulations? It’s not even close to bis anymore.

"Not even close" is a bit dramatic for the 2nd best option. And I congratulate because it's an achievement that I, myself have not attained. I genuinely meant it.

Do you not respond well to positive reinforcement? Or did you simply mistake my comment for sarcasm?

"Not even close" is a bit dramatic for the 2nd best option. And I congratulate because it's an achievement that I, myself have not attained. I genuinely meant it.

Do you not respond well to positive reinforcement? Or did you simply mistake my comment for sarcasm?
But it’s not 2nd to bis. Any rare bg wep/offhand with vers is better now. If anything u congratulated me for wasting my time farming for an item, even if it did drop relatively fast (a couple hours)

But it’s not 2nd to bis. Any rare bg wep/offhand with vers is better now. If anything u congratulated me for wasting my time farming for an item, even if it did drop relatively fast (a couple hours)

While it's not best in slot now, with the potential of the level squish, and whatever unforeseen changes to come that may change, it may become the best option again in the future. It's still worthwhile to try for these items, if nothing, else on a toon you plan to play and put work into for a while as a way of future proofing.

Prepare for the future and you'll never be behind!

Ok, so what is the 2nd best option than? None of the BG crate MH/OH options with Versatility count because you already designated them as BiS.

Ok, so what is the 2nd best option than? None of the BG crate MH/OH options with Versatility count because you already designated them as BiS.
Each different vers bg wep /offhand counts as a step up from foam because of the 6 int offhand chant. Each variation should count as a different option.
[doublepost=1569959120,1569958854][/doublepost]
While it's not best in slot now, with the potential of the level squish, and whatever unforeseen changes to come that may change, it may become the best option again in the future. It's still worthwhile to try for these items, if nothing, else on a toon you plan to play and put work into for a while as a way of future proofing.

Prepare for the future and you'll never be behind!
Literally anything can be the best option in the future u dunce. Remember legion when white weapons, rings, and neck were bis.

Users who are viewing this thread