EU Obtaining Thrall's Gift by faction change

Holy shit this guy is still going on with himself, you know nothing, you have an opinion, keep it to yourself. When the guy who made the game says "yeah thats fine" that means, its FINE. This guy is just being an awkward bastard imo close this thread down cos this guy is a tosser and has ruined it.
Or the guy who made this game was just tired of your moronic rant and didnt want to have to deal with you any further? I dont care if this shit was legal, fine or whatever but I can tell you that you need a fucking break with this game. Your moronic stream rant was already enough for everyone who doesnt lack braincells but this shit is just even more retarded. You completely lose your manners when it comes to those fucking items. Take a break.
I am eagerly waiting for the clean up or closing of this thread because this fucking junkie requested it :)

Or the guy who made this game was just tired of your moronic rant and didnt want to have to deal with you any further? I dont care if this shit was legal, fine or whatever but I can tell you that you need a ducking break with this game. Your moronic stream rant was already enough for everyone who doesnt lack braincells but this shit is just even more moronic. You completely lose your manners when it comes to those ducking items. Take a break.
I am eagerly waiting for the clean up or closing of this thread because this ducking junkie requested it :)
and you are?

1 - Nobody really knows if it's legit or not, the fact that a dev says something about this game doesn't mean he's right and everybody should think the same
2 - WHY THE DUCK PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT ITEMS LEGION IS COMING XD

Can we shut up about this, obtaining thralls gift without starting out as a goblin is NOT an exploit. Blackout got wrongfully reported for having thralls gift which was given back upon a well informative and correct response from blackout where he explains the situation. Exploiting is a case which is taken very seriously by Blizzard, and undergoes a full throughout investigation concerning this subject. I've dealt with these things for a long time so you can trust me on this one. If you fail to understand this, I'm sorry to say your intelligence is equal to a carpet.

I had an extremely long debate with the GM, it sounded like he was the head of stuff which related to lower levels (I assume tinks). And he completely agreed with my argument and said I was right as I brought up many many points, unfortunately he said that he wasn't in control of the outcome as the decision was directly from the game devs. If you could link me what you said @Blackout I can try and get it back again.
You will never speak to anyone other than a CSP upon first contact, you have to get your ticket escalated through request. Ask to speak to managers. What i said was far too complex to type in a few sentences or paragraphs for that matter. Sorry man

That guy is REALLY butthurt about Blackout having the bracers, like holy fuck. If something like someone else having bracers gets you that riled up, maybe you need the break from the game. Srs

Edit: probably the type to call the police on someone for jaywalking.

Holy shit this guy is still going on with himself, you know nothing, you have an opinion, keep it to yourself. When the guy who made the game says "yeah thats fine" that means, its FINE. This guy is just being an awkward bastard imo close this thread down cos this guy is a tosser and has ruined it.
You fail to understand what they had to do from a legal point of view when you pointed to the loophole. It is the only thing they could do even though it was wrong. Clearly have no vision there on laws and rules and how companies have to deal with such things. They can only do one thing and give the item back and that is what happened here.

You are a selfish douche Blackout, and the majority of this worthless community of kids who clearly have no idea how such things work. But sure go ahead and yell its legal. What do I care.

That guy is REALLY butthurt about Blackout having the bracers, like holy duck. If something like someone else having bracers gets you that riled up, maybe you need the break from the game. Srs
I do not care. I have also probably the most awesome twink arsenal ever that makes everyone jelly. So go cry in a corner about that so I can laugh at all of you having all these awesome 19s.

You fail to understand what they had to do from a legal point of view when you pointed to the loophole. It is the only thing they could do even though it was wrong. Clearly have no vision there on laws and rules and how companies have to deal with such things. They can only do one thing and give the item back and that is what happened here.

You are a selfish douche Blackout, and the majority of this worthless community of kids who clearly have no idea how such things work. But sure go ahead and yell its legal. What do I care.

I do not care. I have also probably the most awesome tink arsenal ever that makes everyone jelly. So go cry in a corner about that so I can laugh at all of you having all these awesome 19s.
Clearly butthurt

Tos literally says they can ban you for no reason at any time they want to so they had to do nothing they could have just perma banned blackout after their investigation into the items he has and been done with it.

@Conq or someone should just close this down at this point. Nothing else to be said honestly

Tos literally says they can ban you for no reason at any time they want to so they had to do nothing they could have just perma banned blackout after their investigation into the items he has and been done with it.
Well you are wrong on that, we also have consumer rights. I know that that is alot better arranged in the EU than US and in my country even better than EU. Blizzard knows this also. I'd like to see this trick blackout did performed in the US, I am certain people would fail over and over. He is the only person who actually got it back after it been removed. Just one person.

@Conq or someone should just close this down at this point. Nothing else to be said honestly
[/quote]
And why is that? Because you do not want to accept the thruth how it is or what? filtering my posts out because what I say goes against your own views on this subject?

Well you are wrong on that, we also have consumer rights. I know that that is alot better arranged in the EU than US and in my country even better than EU. Blizzard knows this also. I'd like to see this trick blackout did performed in the US, I am certain people would fail over and over. He is the only person who actually got it back after it been removed. Just one person.

No because you literally have nothing more to contribute (you haven't said anything worth a shit or different than your first post for like 2 pages) and neither does anyone else it's fucking asinine to let this get dragged out any more

No because you literally have nothing more to contribute (you haven't said anything worth a shit or different than your first post for like 2 pages) and neither does anyone else it's ducking asinine to let this get dragged out any more
Give this man a cookie on me!

Users who are viewing this thread