New Exploits (list + help)

Idealistic...it has been explained on this site, many, many times including the very first post in this thread. Read before expecting everyone to spoon feed you. But once more:

enchant the item on your main

kill youself lots (jump off of something and spirit rez, till the item in your bags is 0/X durability)

log out, and log back in

mail the item to your alt

loot the item on your alt, repair it WHILE STILL IN YOUR BAGS

log out of your alt, log back into your alt, and equipt the item.

Natasya said:
The ZG-enchants do work btw.

wowscrnshot031609164128.jpg

These days are sad for twinking and are even worse than Enti's.

I don't wanna blame anyone, but this site does make the loopwholes of the system for everyone available.

It's not fun anymore to 2v2 and face semi-twinked people with Windfury-enchanted weapons who insta-gib you down in like 5 seconds.

If this continues I'm off for good.

actually it has been like this prior to WOTLK. twinks were running around with ZG, Naxx, CE, aldor/scyrer enchants pawning all they saw. twink guild premades with these are unbeatible.

no one said much then? now that it is all out of the bag, it is exposed, and now it's a sad day? that is a good thing. even if this site didn't exist, you would still have twinks with hi-lvl poisons on weapons, shammy/DK/warlock weapon enchants also. the poison and shammy enchant trick has been going on prior to WOTLK.

without this site and others that are similiar, players would complain on wow forums only to get flamed. those who flame them are usually the ones who have probably done these hacks. complaining to GM's get limited results and can be like talking to a wall.

all this stuff needs to be put out in the public, so everyone knows what is going on. without the info being made public on these hacks, players do GM tickets claiming they are facing hacked players, but don't know what to really tell the GM's. now a informed player can tell the GM that i am getting 2-shotted by a ill-geared player who has weapons with a windfury 6 enchant on it in a lvl-19 PVP bracket.

as for loopholes don't blame this or any site on that. the loopholes and grandfathering of loopholes was created by Blizzard. hopefully they have spies coming here to read what is going on. because you can't post it on their site. it will be deleted because it contains info on a exploit and how it is done. if you email them direct telling them what is going on, you get a canned email stating they will investigate. yet month after month you see the same OP twinks with exploits that show up on the wow armory over and over....no action.

after WOTLK released, issues like: enti's sword, demons deck (quest weapons were useable in 19/29), uncapped gathering, 225 mining bug, ZG enchants, then BoA enchanted shoulders being sent down to low levels starting to flood the wow forums, blizz had to take action. now after 3+ years since BGs were introduced they are truly tackling the problems.

yeap a sad day, but don't blame this site.

30 Stam and 15 resil works on shoulders White ones! haven't tried Green i guess they work there to ^^

Why are you guys bothering to waste your money when you know that they are being fixed with the patch?

Seems a bit pointless to me...

germs said:
Why are you guys bothering to waste your money when you know that they are being fixed with the patch?

Seems a bit pointless to me...

WoW is pointless.

the money is not real.

/shrug

it's a video game, and one where there is plenty of freedom. people just want to have fun.

germs said:
just saying...

a bit of a waste of time.

me too :)

in the grand scheme, WoW is a waste of time.

if you're having fun doing what you're doing, even if other people think it's a waste of time, you're having fun. that's what matters.

Druiddroid said:
me too :)

in the grand scheme, WoW is a waste of time.

if you're having fun doing what you're doing, even if other people think it's a waste of time, you're having fun. that's what matters.

I totally agree, most things people do in life could arguably be a waste of time to someone else. What makes something not a waste of time for me is weather I have fun doing it.

What i want to know is how on earth did someone work this out in the first place.

who in their right mind would follow all those steps to accidentaly come across such an exploit?

Well in my case, I was too poor after a bad 3D Sarth night to repair my gear before going to bed, and flipped out the next morning when the enchants were gone. A GM told me to repair and log out and voila. I'm not surprized if that's how others learned about it

Hey, thanks for the information.

Although I don't think I will be using these anytime soon.

=P

I tried hand mounted pyro rocket and nitro boosts.

Both enchants do not say they require a profession level but it gives me an error saying "you do not have required skill to use this item".

Relolas said:
I totally agree, most things people do in life could arguably be a waste of time to someone else. What makes something not a waste of time for me is weather I have fun doing it.

Alright... have fun spending gold for no apparent reason:confused:

germs said:
Alright... have fun spending gold for no apparent reason:confused:

No apparent reason? I have already had fun with my level 80 leg armors so I guess there was a reason. I could just as easily say that you spent gold on your leg armor for no apparent reason cause 3.1 will take yours away too.

has anyone checked if the ZG head/leg ench have lvl caps on the PTR? iv'e seen evrything else apart from those, unfortunaly ive ran out of transfers

tragic said:
What i want to know is how on earth did someone work this out in the first place.

who in their right mind would follow all those steps to accidentaly come across such an exploit?

i believe they start with GM's/blizz employees, and their freinds who play WOW. from there they slowly leak out. when the pool of players doing this gets too large, which it has, Blizz is now forced to deal with it.

after 3.1, i predict some players will have access to flag their players as 60++ when needed in low level BG's. i have seen this done before and have done GM tickets. players and info are stored on blizz servers, so i was told this is not possible. yet at the same time the GM gave me the answer on how it's done without knowing it. only people with access to the game source codes could do this.......:D exactly

shanker said:
i believe they start with GM's/blizz employees, and their freinds who play WOW. from there they slowly leak out. when the pool of players doing this gets too large, which it has, Blizz is now forced to deal with it.

after 3.1, i predict some players will have access to flag their players as 60++ when needed in low level BG's. i have seen this done before and have done GM tickets. players and info are stored on blizz servers, so i was told this is not possible. yet at the same time the GM gave me the answer on how it's done without knowing it. only people with access to the game source codes could do this.......:D exactly

Sure it was 60++? You used to be able to get a level 30+ into a 19 BG by queueing then getting your RAF buddy to ding you the free levels when your BG popped up. Fixed now...

Otherwise access to source code? GM's don't have this...

Stormfist said:
Sure it was 60++? You used to be able to get a level 30+ into a 19 BG by queueing then getting your RAF buddy to ding you the free levels when your BG popped up. Fixed now...

Otherwise access to source code? GM's don't have this...

i was just using 60+++ to make a point, i'm saying they are able to flag in higher skills, stats, etc. like make their player have abilities a 19 don't have, yet they are still 19.

when you are in a 19 BG, and you see 19's:

- at random jump to 21000 health and single handedly wax 5 twinks on your team.

- or see with weapons that proc mongoose, yet don't show it on the armory

- or have rogues doing shadowstep or better yet vanish. on a premade we had a 19 rogue do this against us about 1 year ago.

yeap have seen and reported. :mad:

and your right, Blizz GMs mostly do not have access to the code. overall if you understand how this game is, it would have to be done on the inside. like i said the GM gave that one away.

Users who are viewing this thread