New Exploits (list + help)

Do Blues work?

I know u said that blues dont work but i'd just like to confirm if they dont... cuz ihave 39 twink rogue and wanting to put on 55 stam and 22 agi on basilisk hide pants ( blue ) and i need to know if it will work... other wise will just use 40 stam and 12 agi on those legs.

lolipwnedu said:
I know u said that blues dont work but i'd just like to confirm if they dont... cuz ihave 39 twink rogue and wanting to put on 55 stam and 22 agi on basilisk hide pants ( blue ) and i need to know if it will work... other wise will just use 40 stam and 12 agi on those legs.

It do works on blue, i've put a hunter ZG enchant on a Basilisk hide pants, and other ZG enchants on blue 19 and 29 pants

Heya, i come to think about a thing. If i do a quest on my main and recive a head / shoulde as quest reward. and do the same thing with it (enchant died send ETC ETC), wouldnt this make it not soulbound and then i would be able to eq it on my twink?

Dirge said:
Heya, i come to think about a thing. If i do a quest on my main and recive a head / shoulde as quest reward. and do the same thing with it (enchant died send ETC ETC), wouldnt this make it not soulbound and then i would be able to eq it on my twink?

I dont think so but worth a shot

Dirge said:

I can guarntee that won't work. BoE w/ the durability is completly different to the BoP. BoE equips via the enchant, but if you don't equip it, it's secretly unsoulbounded, where as BoP is soulbound as soon as you complete the quest. Hope that helps?

Taken fresh from the PTR!

WoWScrnShot_040109_095227.jpg

ZG leg/helm enchants don't work.

WoWScrnShot_040109_102408.jpg

AD shoulder enchants don't work either. *bummer*

First post, but long time viewer. You guys have helped me so much, I thought I'd return the favor. ^_^

Took me ages to figure out how to get ptr working... /sigh

I see: 1. Get a green/white BoE armor piece with durability (I hear it doesn't work with blue items)

Have anyone tried or is 100% sure?

Im asking myself the same thing so im gonna try it with a cheep blue pants and use the tailor embroider method so Im not spending lots of gold, Ill post back with results

you people are really still working on this...you should be a little embarrassed by the way...

it took me about 10 minutes to figure out what you can and cant do once I learned how to do it (which was about a month before you bads did)

:cool:

Well it says your spellpower on your 19 mage is 6 so doesnt look like you havnt known it too long....

dormy said:
Well it says your spellpower on your 19 mage is 6 so doesnt look like you havnt known it too long....

either he has them on other twinks, doesn't have them equipped, or destroyed them.

aside from that, i'm more afraid of a 6 SP mage than anything. polymorph is devestating.

germs said:
you people are really still working on this...you should be a little embarrassed by the way...

it took me about 10 minutes to figure out what you can and cant do once I learned how to do it (which was about a month before you bads did)

:cool:

If youll notice my join date Im fairly new, and there wasnt a clear answer as to weather or not it worked on blues, so I simply found out that it does

Users who are viewing this thread