New Exploits (list + help)

germs said:
you people are really still working on this...you should be a little embarrassed by the way...

it took me about 10 minutes to figure out what you can and cant do once I learned how to do it (which was about a month before you bads did)

:cool:

dont you feel clever :)

banned

Can you get banned for having the lvl 80 head enchant on a lvl 19 toon or does blizz not care. will they consider the procedure of puting it on as hacking. please let me know i really wanna do them on my 5 twinks.

I did more reading of the forum and found my answer, I guess the real querry is do people with these enchants unequip/hide them when they are out of the bg's

Maerduk said:
So this doesn't work anymore I'm assuming?

The red letters in the first post make me think it doesn't, no. =P

Rayu said:
The red letters in the first post make me think it doesn't, no. =P

lol I wasn't sure if there were portions of it that still worked, I wanted to have a nice little helm enchant hidden away for special occasions and such :p

Maerduk said:
lol I wasn't sure if there were portions of it that still worked, I wanted to have a nice little helm enchant hidden away for special occasions and such :p

a very minute portion still works; if you made a +10 frost or +10 shadow resistance helm (or legs) before 3.1 it is now grandfathered.

not very usefull though as you can not make it anymore and few people have it anyhow, but there again it's the only (very small) portion I know that still works.

Penicillin said:
a very minute portion still works; if you made a +10 frost or +10 shadow resistance helm (or legs) before 3.1 it is now grandfathered.

not very usefull though as you can not make it anymore and few people have it anyhow, but there again it's the only (very small) portion I know that still works.

How lame :(

Maerduk said:

You obviously dont look into the information you are posting.

Step one: go to Wowhead: Our data brings all the geeks to the yard.

Step two: go to any wotlk head enchant besides the 30 spell/20 crit

example: [item=44152]Arcanum of Blissful Mending[/item]

Step three: click on the text of the enchant

example: Arcanum of Spell Damage/MP5 - Spell - World of Warcraft

Step four: look in the top right corner of your screen and it will tell you what level the item has to be to be able to get the enchant.

Step five: dont post false information next time.

maybe you should have listened to me

Users who are viewing this thread