New Exploits (list + help)

The real question is if this will be addressed in 3.1

Anyone able to test this out on the PTR?

Can we have a mod delete all the useless posts about needing proof?

Much to my dismay, Haris Pilton no longer sells Ruby Shades. . .

90 stam on bracers working? I saw the 114 ap screenshot but I suppose that it will be the same? Just a question :p 3.2k health would be goldy.

Natasya said:
The ZG-enchants do work btw.

wowscrnshot031609164128.jpg

I was wondering if this enchant gives you 24 AP or 24 ranged AP, coz it used to give 24 ranged AP, and the tooltip in some languages still mention 24 ranged AP.

I'll be glad to read your answer !

Zërk said:
I was wondering if this enchant gives you 24 AP or 24 ranged AP.

Both. ......

Atotem said:
[quote name='Zërk']I was wondering if this enchant gives you 24 AP or 24 ranged AP, coz it used to give 24 ranged AP, and the tooltip in some languages still mention 24 ranged AP.

Both. ......[/QUOTE]

Confirmed ? coz the french tooltip for instance says 24 ranged AP

appel.png

germs said:
Honestly people...go to wowhead and check for yourselves.

It takes, what, two seconds.

Many people access this site through schools and work (myself included - though I just use my BlackBerry).

Wowhead is blocked.

Those do not work. I also would like to add that if you are a little short on cash for the SP leg chants you can have a tailor simply embroider the pants and follow the same method. Cape embroidery does not work because capes have no durability.

Zërk said:
I was wondering if this enchant gives you 24 AP or 24 ranged AP, coz it used to give 24 ranged AP, and the tooltip in some languages still mention 24 ranged AP.

Sorry, but I decided to quit the game. Mostly because of these exploits and the not-so good looking future. So no, I can't confirm it anymore as I removed WoW from my pc yesterday.

Grabco said:
Those do not work. I also would like to add that if you are a little short on cash for the SP leg chants you can have a tailor simply embroider the pants and follow the same method. Cape embroidery does not work because capes have no durability.

i know this isnt really quoting but since you know about this stuff what about Heavy Knothide Armor Kit or Borean Armor Kit or Heavy Borean Armor Kit or even Khorium Scope (If you wanted an Easier / Cheaper scope what about Diamond-cut Refractor Scope)

going to ask more questions soon... trying to see what we can get before this patch

are you 100% positive? like 100%?

I tested Heavy Borean Armor Kit about 2 weeks ago, item level was too low. If you ask something works, and somebody like Zerk for example says no, and you still don't think you're 100% sure just go do test it yourself. It's sad to say the Twink Info community is getting lazy-er by the day.

For the most part anything with a level restriction in the description can not be applied to a lower level item "target is too low a level".

Hey guys, i just signed up as i was looking for something i couldnt find the answer so i hope some guys could help me out :)

i saw a guy with the arcanum of ferocity enchant on nightscape headband today, and when i asked him he didnt answer, so wondering if you know how he did it ?

was it a "will not be traded" thing ? i just tried normally but it made my headband soulbound to my main char :(

anyways, this is the guy so you dont think im lying

[char=eu-Vek%27nilash]Timelost[/char]

Users who are viewing this thread