Neon getting ripped eating fastfood log.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran 3-4 miles and did a home workout pushups, band curls, dumb bell ohp, crunches, tricep extentions. Broke my fast 36 hours in ate 1800 calories for the day.

Bumped for day 3.

@Neon I've heard some people say u have bipolar disorder and this whole thread seems like a manic episode to me. do what u want with this info.

I'm not sure how much I trust that this isn't just an elaborate troll, but it's the most dedicated and consistent I've ever seen you (even if it's just being dedicated to the bit) so... uh... good job?

I'm not sure how much I trust that this isn't just an elaborate troll, but it's the most dedicated and consistent I've ever seen you (even if it's just being dedicated to the bit) so... uh... good job?

Its obviously gonna take a big swing in another direction soon and I cant wait to find out what it is thats gonna happend.

Its obviously gonna take a big swing in another direction soon and I cant wait to find out what it is thats gonna happend.

41C2F768-F08F-4053-9597-9008F86EF5FD.gif

Tune in next Saturday for the next episode of YUGIOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH

ok gl with ur autism

Mods if you delete kracks comment, delete this one too.

Autism is no laughing matter. Fuck you Neon. I hope you fall through your floorboards.

PS ur guild doesn't fund

Autism is no laughing matter. Fuck you Neon. I hope you fall through your floorboards.

PS ur guild doesn't fund
I actually laughed out at loud as soon as I read: "Fuck you Neon. I hope you fall through your floorboards." Oh god what has my humor deteriorated into

PS ur guild doesn't fund

Might as well delete this comment too.
[doublepost=1564084173,1564084143][/doublepost]
This is what it looks like when your parents didn't love you, you seek attention in any way possible.

I have this thread to track my progress lmao.

Might as well delete this comment too.
[doublepost=1564084173,1564084143][/doublepost]

I have this thread to track my progress lmao.
another symptom of a manic episode is attention seeking
[doublepost=1564086059][/doublepost]as well as inflated self importance, being hyper/energetic, and extremely goal oriented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread