US Moving to Nost.

I keep getting stuck in a several hour login queue, so I stopped trying.

/shrug

They usually are pretty quick.

Just downloaded the client and going to roll Alli on the PvP realm.

Side note... Wtf is up with this website and getting logged out constantly.

Just made 2 characters.. Terz (going to be 19 paladin) and Obbie (going to be main) feel free to add me.

Hi, Powerlol here,

I started playin on Nostalrius 2 months after it released and played it actively till 60s. I'm now part of one of the biggest guild on the PVP server Alliance. I also have a twink toon on horde side I'll gladly help as much as I can if someone is trying to make a twink on Alliance side

Note: I don't help with golds, only with rushs & cie cuz I'm lazy asf to farm gold so I've only enough for me & buy consumables for raids

here are links of my chars http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Powerlolx

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Powerlol

I also can help to help people to go from 1-60 but yeah I'm a hunter and cannot do fast leveling such as a mage can do. But it's still a thing I can offer.

If anyone is currently leveling Horde side on the PvP server feel free to add my rogue Terpenes.

I'm currently level 12 and I'm looking for some people to hit max level with.

I will eventually be rolling a few twinks as well but for now I'm looking for a guild to level and raid with.

@Burg
Do you guys have a guild name?
Let's get a list of people's names going here for a friends list. I am on the old PvP server rolling Alliance healing priest. I am up to 10. I will stop pretty soon so I can level a booster for it unless someone can help me.

Last edited:
Healers are just like they were in Vanilla. You have to choose your spell levels wisely. And even then you will likely go OOM.

@Burg
Do you guys have a guild name?
Let's get a list of people's names going here for a friends list. I am on the old PvP server rolling Alliance healing priest. I am up to 10. I will stop pretty soon so I can level a booster for it unless someone can help me.
<Nagaz With Attitudez>

We have everything from 60s, to twinks, to people leveling. It is on the old PvP server Alliance side. Anyone is able to invite to it, so just if you catch someone on ask for a invite!

I believe @Hashbrowns has made a list.

Users who are viewing this thread