US Moving to Nost.

Can you loot mobs if you were not in the dung when they got killed ?

iirc you could in TBC/wotlk, run in die to first mob, res and stand outside the dung, have a high lvl pull everything to the entrance wipe it, enter dungeon and loot with no xp gains.

Does anyone here play on the PvE server? if so add me: Slacknul

How does one make a toon on this server? Or download the client for it. Also fear of server going down like from dDos from a few week ago. Blizzard isn't forcing server to shit down?

This is by no means a goodbye / quitting thread, nor is it a thread to try to get people to move with me. This is a thread to let the people who care know that I am moving to Nost because that is where a ton of my friends are going, so I want to play with them since they are the only reason I still play this game.

The other point of this thread is to also let those people who care know that I don't plan to go out and try to get premades going for guild or set up pug premades for 20s. What I would like to see is someone step up and do it though. With that being said I would be interested in playing if I am needed, kind of a last resort type deal.

I guess for those who are interested in joining us over here though you can add my characters. We all play Alliance on the PvP server.

60 Mage - Boradach
19 Twink Rogue - Movementz
Soon to be 19 Twink Mage - Burgmage

How does one get to nost.? What client to download? A guide would be awesome as for I have never been on a private server before

I have a few Q's:

How is Prot Warrior? Does it stand a chance in PvP at all? Decent as a raiding tank?
Do you guys play 19s or 60s or both?
Do you guys raid at all?
Is there a Horde presence?
All I've really done is PvP so I don't know much about Prot Warriors, but I do know Arms is good.
We play both.
We are planning to raid once we get more friends to 60.
It's about 50 / 50. So Horde is present.

Rogues is king than come mage, warlock Than warrior but not as proT. Healer is priest holy, pally, shaman than Druid.

Users who are viewing this thread