Most BiS Druid?

Missing quite a few items. Plus IMO gf'd such as helm enchant is bis. Can be obtained thru buying someone else's account.

#HappyThanksgiving
Nope I tried that with a friend since we both had already had Battle.net so we where not able to merge accounts so I would just have a useless account with a enchanted boa helm, and the boa helm would not bis since it is not on the LFH, since LFH is now the most bis Stam head item and since you cannot get a enchant on it now then the enchant is not bis

Both fine leather gloves and Woodworking scale difference is that Fine leather gloves is 10 stamina and 7 Intel and woodworking is 10 intellect and 7 Stam so there is real no point of arguing about 3 stamina

lol yeah no shit, no one's arguing. love your little interjections and the fact you've quoted someone blatantly mocking you in your signature, your lack of practical knowledge and social skills never ceases to amaze or amuse me.

rock that fly hack lyf bb

lol yeah no shit, no one's arguing. love your little interjections and the fact you've quoted someone blatantly mocking you in your signature, your lack of practical knowledge and social skills never ceases to amaze or amuse me.

rock that fly hack lyf bb

Aye this is a site for a internet game not a college essay, social skills? Internet game? Good 1 tho lol

If you are going for a more max damage guardian set, rock defias belt w/ boots and either Dark Leather pants or boa pants. Also rop/gloom are missing ofc. For your max int sets or boomkin or whatever use Tree Bark instead of the BoA chest. Whatever floats your boat

If you are going for a more max damage guardian set, rock defias belt w/ boots and either Dark Leather pants or boa pants. Also rop/gloom are missing ofc. For your max int sets or boomkin or whatever use Tree Bark instead of the BoA chest. Whatever floats your boat

Yea I'm going to be getting horde items soon so I will replace boa chest with the 13/13 chest

so [MENTION=26035]GôkkÜ[/MENTION] is easily the stupidest, most immature and hypocritical kid on this site and i thought i'd whip up one of my quick polls to see if people want him out.

Straw Poll go nutz

I found out the ring from Wailing Cavrens scales 4/4/8 so it's better than the 1 ring

4/4/8 what stats? The 1 Ring is great cuz it gives 8 AP in cat/bear and 4 of every stat all around, meaning it has good stam and int and some useful spirit. Next best thing to Seal of Argas and Gloaming Band as far as a ring with decent stam and int goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
4/4/8 what stats? The 1 Ring is great cuz it gives 8 AP in cat/bear and 4 of every stat all around, meaning it has good stam and int and some useful spirit. Next best thing to Seal of Argas and Gloaming Band as far as a ring with decent stam and int goes.

Thing is I am using that ring for a healing set not my resto dps, the ring scales 4 Intel 4 Stam 8 spirit

Users who are viewing this thread