Most BiS Druid?

Link your multi BIS sets on 1 character that was made about 7 months ago with over 1.5k flags capped and around 20k hks on that 1 character so please fuck outta here, i posted this to get some tips on which gear I need to fix and not a child trying to get attention

you dont like to be reminded of your peasantry? then dont post a rate-a-twink. rating your gear + in-game play man, don't get salty when confronted with the truth.

not like i didnt suggest bis items you should get. 0/10

you dont like to be reminded of your peasantry? then dont post a rate-a-twink. rating your gear + in-game play man, don't get salty when confronted with the truth.

not like i didnt suggest bis items you should get. 0/10

You told me items that where not BiS or are not obtainable on a alliance druid.

Alley's right, BiS is BiS regardless of availability to players in current game.

Then everyone with Magician Mantle shoulders that are p2p are not BIS bc of the old enchant from Naxx. Or any old enchant that no one has anymore because they probably didnt play the twinking game back then

With a retarted logic like that

No one is BiS, even if you have GFed enchants, you are not BiS, you can improve your gear through other GFed alternatives

With a retarted logic like that

No one is BiS, even if you have GFed enchants, you are not BiS, you can improve your gear through other GFed alternatives

it's spelled retarded *

ironic you'd insult intelligence with improper spelling

Stam set you're missing double AGM and Feral set you missing defias boots and RoP. Other than that everything else is fine because of personal preference. I have to disagree with you saying you're the most BiS druid, I think deejs druid is better.

On the topic of GFd items being BiS or not, would you classify gloaming band as BiS for alliance casters?

shipyard rings are bis stam, having the int one and agi one would be best. old crafty isn't enchantable. tranquillen cloak only works for horde because of rep requirement. agility argas ring can be considered bis in a reasonable set, as full glass cannon (going all out on agility) is not "bis", but "bis" for a glass cannon set.

Yes but you can only wearing one shipyard ring at a time so Unless you have seal of sylvanas...

it's spelled retarded *

ironic you'd insult intelligence with improper spelling

I am sure that was a typographical error. By the way, it is quite rude to correct someone. I will give you an example below.
It was quite ironic you pointed out a typographical error. When you did not even capitalize or use proper punctuation.

Stam set you're missing double AGM and Feral set you missing defias boots and RoP. Other than that everything else is fine because of personal preference. I have to disagree with you saying you're the most BiS druid, I think deejs druid is better.

On the topic of GFd items being BiS or not, would you classify gloaming band as BiS for alliance casters?

Technically Garrosh's Pardon is better scaled at 7/7. While, gloaming is 6/7.
I use DPR/gloaming on my Alliance shaman. At least, until I get the shipyard ring.

AGM isn't necessarily BiS in ALL cases. To be honest, I did not even look at his toons because I did not expect them to be BiS. And I was correct. Nor did I expect them to even have double AGM as you mentioned here. Most twinks nowadays don't even bother for a single AGM, much less two. If you are going to claim "BiS" it really should be BiS. If not, don't go around claiming it.
With that said, BiS in some cases can be very opinionated. But in the case of "BiS Stamina", it is pretty cut and dry. You are looking to get the highest static stamina as possible. Damn, everything else. In that case, you would need a LFH with the 100 health enchant and double AGMs at the very least. If you don't have those. You can never have a true "BiS Stamina" set. Now, whether or not that is a "BiS" set for your play style I cannot tell you. Someone has to judge that for themselves.
For instance, on my shaman I do not use an AGM. I prefer the BM trinket because it couples well with Nature's Gaurdian. But, on my HPaladin I use AGM.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

I am sure that was a typographical error. By the way, it is quite rude to correct someone. I will give you an example below.
It was quite ironic you pointed out a typographical error. When you did not even capitalize or use proper punctuation.

Technically Garrosh's Pardon is better scaled at 7/7. While, gloaming is 6/7.
I use DPR/gloaming on my Alliance shaman. At least, until I get the shipyard ring.

AGM isn't necessarily BiS in ALL cases. To be honest, I did not even look at his toons because I did not expect them to be BiS. And I was correct. Nor did I expect them to even have double AGM as you mentioned here. Most twinks nowadays don't even bother for a single AGM, much less two. If you are going to claim "BiS" it really should be BiS. If not, don't go around claiming it.
With that said, BiS in some cases can be very opinionated. But in the case of "BiS Stamina", it is pretty cut and dry. You are looking to get the highest static stamina as possible. Damn, everything else. In that case, you would need a LFH with the 100 health enchant and double AGMs at the very least. If you don't have those. You can never have a true "BiS Stamina" set. Now, whether or not that is a "BiS" set for your play style I cannot tell you. Someone has to judge that for themselves.
For instance, on my shaman I do not use an AGM. I prefer the BM trinket because it couples well with Nature's Gaurdian. But, on my HPaladin I use AGM.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

The double AGM was to do with his stam set as he had on insignia and tyranny I belive when double AGM provides the most stamina. And gloaming band thing I was referring to is if you haven't faction changed and your choice of rings are gloaming, argas, DM ring and BoA rings (not including spirit rings). Would you still classify gloaming as BiS even though it is GFd.

I prefer to use the Inherited Mark of Tyranny because it gives me around 850 health compared to agm just giving me that 1 Stam compared to the trink I just said, and of course I have a agm but double agm would be obsurd if I'm running in a premade what kind of FC doesn't have a Inherited Insignia of the Alliance. How do defias boots be more bis than Lynx if the bonus armor does not affect me? I do not classify the Gloaming Band to be BiS but I have a vanity item so I might as well make use of it since it's better than my other rings

Users who are viewing this thread