Most BiS Druid?

Gokku

juggin n finessin
BTW the mogs dont show up but the mog shown in these is from my Pure Stamina set.

PURE STAMINA
innviyW.png

All I am really missing from this set is the 7 stamina dagger.
HEALER SET
n8bSccb.png

Anyone know of better ring that maintains around the same amount of intellect but offers other stats, I am using Argas on my feral set.
GUARDIAN SET
UzTtwdy.png

Anything I am missing for guardian set?
FERAL
bc5xlnk.png

I dont have eye patch so dont ask....
BOOMKIN
EL3tGw0.png

Anything missing?

with a title like that I'd expect to at least see gear from both horde / alli... i don't see enchants on every piece from the various sets either. definitely not "most bis druid" lol

0/10

Last edited by a moderator:
why bronze band of force?

sike, I know why. cuz your gloaming band got vers on it and your healing set is all haste. don't use bronze band of force, use the 1 ring. it's the next best thing to seal of argas, gloaming band, or garrosh's pardon (now called ring of pardons). the 1 ring is 4 for every stat while scaled.

with a title like that I'd expect to at least see gear from both horde / alli... i don't see enchants on every piece from the various sets either. definitely not "most bis druid" lol

7/10

The only piece that is not enchanted is my Drakewing Bands which i enchanted yesterday but i took this ss 2 days ago. Yes I do not have horde gear but the only real items that are BiS from horde is the Garrosh Pardon ring, whether or not I have horde gear, i do not see any other druid surpassing me in gear/enchants.

why bronze band of force?

sike, I know why. cuz your gloaming band got vers on it and your healing set is all haste. don't use bronze band of force, use the 1 ring. it's the next best thing to seal of argas, gloaming band, or garrosh's pardon (now called ring of pardons). the 1 ring is 4 for every stat while scaled.

Where do i fish up the 1 ring?

The only piece that is not enchanted is my Drakewing Bands which i enchanted yesterday but i took this ss 2 days ago. Yes I do not have horde gear but the only real items that are BiS from horde is the Garrosh Pardon ring, whether or not I have horde gear, i do not see any other druid surpassing me in gear/enchants.

ehhhh like you said yourself you're missing eyepatch, argas int ring, argas agil ring isn't even bis for 20 better scaling off wsg ring i believe as far as agil / stam. gloom, old crafty offhand enchant?, bis stam cape from belf zone the tranquillien one, if you really wanna talk bis agil there's also the gf'd parachute cloak with agil enchant if you can find an unbound one. not 100% if hogger is bis stam ring at 20, guess you could get the shipyard rings too.

ehhhh like you said yourself you're missing eyepatch, argas int ring, argas agil ring isn't even bis for 20 better scaling off wsg ring i believe as far as agil / stam. gloom, old crafty offhand enchant?, bis stam cape from belf zone the tranquillien one, if you really wanna talk bis agil there's also the gf'd parachute cloak with agil enchant if you can find an unbound one. not 100% if hogger is bis stam ring at 20, guess you could get the shipyard rings too.

shipyard rings are bis stam, having the int one and agi one would be best. old crafty isn't enchantable. tranquillen cloak only works for horde because of rep requirement. agility argas ring can be considered bis in a reasonable set, as full glass cannon (going all out on agility) is not "bis", but "bis" for a glass cannon set.

so much pride for this druid but he still feels the need to flyhack on a f2p, then delete it when he gets exposed.

0/10

No BoA rings, 1/10

LOL first of all, off hand cant be enchanted, 2nd is Tranquillien cape is horde only (even if you faction). The boa helm has more agility than the eye patch, the agility argas DOES have more agility than the wsg ring. Also since its GFed its not counted as BIS it just counts towards extra sweg points and 25 vers>12 agil has been proven already. the hogger ring is also BIS for 20s bc it contains Stamina and Dodge which is probably most useful for FCing, and i am in the process of obtaining the shipyard rings.
BTW i said most BiS so im not saying i am completely have the best possible gear I am stating I have probably the best gear out of everyone else, you should really think before to say something.

so much pride for this druid but he still feels the need to flyhack on a f2p, then delete it when he gets exposed.

0/10

LMAO you changed the 7/10 to 0/10 pls stop posting now its just amusing me so much, and i never fly hacked idk where your getting that from?

LOL first of all, off hand cant be enchanted, 2nd is Tranquillien cape is horde only (even if you faction). The boa helm has more agility than the eye patch, the agility argas DOES have more agility than the wsg ring. Also since its GFed its not counted as BIS it just counts towards extra sweg points and 25 vers>12 agil has been proven already. the hogger ring is also BIS for 20s bc it contains Stamina and Dodge which is probably most useful for FCing, and i am in the process of obtaining the shipyard rings.
BTW i said most BiS so im not saying i am completely have the best possible gear I am stating I have probably the best gear out of everyone else, you should really think before to say something.

all i see is excuses for non bis.

fly hack more peasant

on the stam set you could get a stam cloak enchant that scales to 3 stam i know its not very viable but its pure stam set so.

all i see is excuses for non bis.

fly hack more peasant

Link your multi BIS sets on 1 character that was made about 7 months ago with over 1.5k flags capped and around 20k hks on that 1 character so please fuck outta here, i posted this to get some tips on which gear I need to fix and not a child trying to get attention

Users who are viewing this thread