Most BiS Druid?

For the resto set, you can go with the Deadmines ring instead of your's (+1 int + 4 crit), its not unique, only unique-equip. For the feral set, you need another 7 agi ring (Tia's ring for example) instead of argas. The boomkin set need TBJ / Deadmines chest (sorry, dont remember the name, but they scale the same). Not sure what situation you will be using your guard set, but its 1/3 dps guard, 1/3 fc guard and 1/3 useless items like the bracers and the waist. Those are the main pretty easy things you can get, gloom/rop/defias botos are pain for all of us :)

For the resto set, you can go with the Deadmines ring instead of your's (+1 int + 4 crit), its not unique, only unique-equip. For the feral set, you need another 7 agi ring (Tia's ring for example) instead of argas. The boomkin set need TBJ / Deadmines chest (sorry, dont remember the name, but they scale the same). Not sure what situation you will be using your guard set, but its 1/3 dps guard, 1/3 fc guard and 1/3 useless items like the bracers and the waist. Those are the main pretty easy things you can get, gloom/rop/defias botos are pain for all of us :)

The bracer and waste on my gaurd set? Because I went crit on my gaurd set for bigger ticks

Using landslide on a guardian druid is a lot better since spamming thrash let's it procc a lot. Just something to try out if you didn't yet.

The bracer and waste on my gaurd set? Because I went crit on my gaurd set for bigger ticks

You can use black wolf bracers, but loosing so much agi for 8 crit is a waste in this expansion :( You can check the dps gain from 10 agi and 10 crit and you will find that the agi scales almost 5 times ( 4,60smth) better for guard/feral drood. Its only a friendly advice, you can play whatever you like :)

Yea but I like seeing the giant numbers every second from crit because it entertains me lmao ye but I really love crit

Let me try to explain my theory :

8 crit ~ 1 % crit chance atm (so you will crit once more on every 100 hits in general) If you crit a 500 tick then you will have 250 (1/2 of the dmg) bonus dmg for 100 hits or 2,5 bonus dmg per hit.
8 agi will increase your ticks with more than 10 dmg each ( ~ 15 if i remember correct).

So if you dont have a hidden GM buff for crit increase, crit stacking is pretty useless atm ( as stated by others too) :D

Let me try to explain my theory :

8 crit ~ 1 % crit chance atm (so you will crit once more on every 100 hits in general) If you crit a 500 tick then you will have 250 (1/2 of the dmg) bonus dmg for 100 hits or 2,5 bonus dmg per hit.
8 agi will increase your ticks with more than 10 dmg each ( ~ 15 if i remember correct).

So if you dont have a hidden GM buff for crit increase, crit stacking is pretty useless atm ( as stated by others too) :D
Not all theories are true

I prefer to use the Inherited Mark of Tyranny because it gives me around 850 health compared to agm just giving me that 1 Stam compared to the trink I just said, and of course I have a agm but double agm would be obsurd if I'm running in a premade what kind of FC doesn't have a Inherited Insignia of the Alliance. How do defias boots be more bis than Lynx if the bonus armor does not affect me? I do not classify the Gloaming Band to be BiS but I have a vanity item so I might as well make use of it since it's better than my other rings

It doesn't matter what you prefer, a BiS stam set is BiS for stam, which would make double AGM BiS. Regardless of whether you swap out 1 AGM for tyranny because it's better, it doesnt mean you are BiS for stam. You just said gloaming band is better than your other rings lol, isnt that the definition of BiS?

It doesn't matter what you prefer, a BiS stam set is BiS for stam, which would make double AGM BiS. Regardless of whether you swap out 1 AGM for tyranny because it's better, it doesnt mean you are BiS for stam. You just said gloaming band is better than your other rings lol, isnt that the definition of BiS?

BIS= Best in slot, that means it's the best item that you can obtain in that 1 slot since the item is not obtainable then it's not considered the best but it's kinda like using Wood working gloves their extra swag

BIS= Best in slot, that means it's the best item that you can obtain in that 1 slot since the item is not obtainable then it's not considered the best but it's kinda like using Wood working gloves their extra swag

People don't use woodworking gloves for the extra swag, they use it because its the best you can get and the same goes with the gloaming band, you said it yourself, you use it because its better than the other rings you have.

People don't use woodworking gloves for the extra swag, they use it because its the best you can get and the same goes with the gloaming band, you said it yourself, you use it because its better than the other rings you have.

Yes it's better but I don't think people should discriminate on gear that costs around 250k or that is not even possible to even try and get

WW gloves = bis int + able to put glove reinforcements on. op makes a lot of excuses

plus it's leather. more armor than gold flecked gloves

Users who are viewing this thread