[MOP] Oldspike's F2P Warrior Guide.

sevenslacks7

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prefix

I have been playing warrior in the F2P bracket for some time now, was Prot for most of my time up until they became to mongoloid to play during MoP (will explain later), I have also played Fury extensively, and have been playing arms for the past couple of expansions. The following will be my attempt at the most comprehensive guide possible for all warrior specs, as well as other Warrior information... It will most likely be lengthy, but where it lacks in being concise, I believe it will make up for in fluidity and content.

I will be using the term Rock Paper Scissors on some of the versus classes part because for some of the fights… just by being one class facing another there is no way to win, so long as the person you are fighting has a pulse. I will sometimes refer you in some parts to another part, because I do not want to discuss the same thing twice, mostly so this isn't longer than it needs to be. Also, it is important to understand that this is just my opinion from experience, so no need to criticize things that are clearly personal preference... HOWEVER, if you see something that is clearly missing from this guide then by all means let me know and I will give you a mention in its editing.
Thanks for reading,
Oldspike.

What's up for discussion?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Oldspike's F2P Warrior Guide.

Gear:

ARMS

Horde DPS
Alliance DPS

(As of this patch I would suggest using Thick Bronze Necklace for every spec this patch, that is because Brilliant Necklace does not scale in Battlegrounds, and Bronze scales to 4 stamina.)

Horde FC
Alliance FC

(Keep in mind with these Arms FC sets that you should have a macro to change out of Battle Stance and a two hander that you have equipped, and into Defensive Stance and a one hander and Shield for when you are expecting a lot of incoming damage, will discuss a macro to do so later on.)

PROT

Horde Hybrid
Alliance Hybrid

Horde DPS
Alliance DPS

Horde FC
Alliance FC

Previously I would use double agm at almost all time... however as of 5.4 I am not so sure that is best at ANY time. Stamina is a ridiculously good stat to stack this patch, just due to the raw amount of damage some classes can dish out... however, I have been very successful with using my PvP trinket and my agm. The reason being is it is good for both when you are transporting the flag, and when you are sitting in base. Trinketing a crippling poison, or any type of CC this patch can mean not taking damage from a Aimed shot, Mind Blast, or what have you. In the FR it is good because if your healer gets ganked, it gives you the opportunity to trinket a crippling or roots or what have you, that's needed to get to the GY.

Weapon choice is also debatable considering how awful resilience scales. The choice is between Sharpened Scarlet Kris and Dawn Blade... and all things point to Dawn blade.
FURY

... Playing a fury warrior makes me want to rip my heart out, and shove it up my ass.
(Best summary of the spec this patch)

I made a 'guide' a while back about how inadequate fury warriors have been this expansion, if you really want to give fury a try I would suggest seeing it, the conclusion was Furys best dps came from a 2 hander... which begs the question of why go fury in the first place?

So why not Fury? Here’s why...

I do understand though that there are some hipsters that still want to try it, so here is my hipster Fury set for kicks:

Horde Hipster
Alliance Hipster

General Notes:

Suggested to me by Zehj which I found to be a good idea.

Trinkets: TBH I like all of the trinkets that F2P's can obtain, most are situational/preference. For instance, in the FC sets, if you want to switch from using double AGM to using Inherited Mark of Tyranny then by all means do, the resil is good as well as the affect, I personally prefer AGM because I like having alot of stam. Also, it can be a good idea when fcing to equip your Trinket when in the FR. Too many times will you be feared out of the cap spot when you can cap, or if you are waiting on the roof receive some other kind of CC to prevent you from capping.

Getting Hit Capped: Personally I have never seen much of a problem with hitting the hit cap on my warrior. Most of the hit you need you will get inadvertently from gearing correctly, ie using Bracers of the Most Trusted / Sparkmetal Bracers, Dread Pirate Ring, Boots of the Hero. Since alliance do not get these last boots however, and as a result if you are having hit problems, you can always use Gorewalker Treads. If you also want expertise, the best bet you have is with Foreman's Goves, because the Fang set doesn't really have enough other beneficial stats.

Talents:

Double Time

My personal Favorite. I have tried all of the warrior talents out and this is the best; it gives the most mobility, and is also good in vs healer fights, because you can always keep running and blow both charges in a row for a near 3 second stun (DR).

Warbringer

It's not really good for much... there is just no reason to not go Double Time. Having just 1 charge on a 20 second cd is plain not enough mobility versus ranged dps, and since Warbringer is a 4 second root with a slow, some players will trinket it, which if they were to do against charge would only mean the loss of about a half second of stun xD (as opposed to your root, and slow with Warbringer). It is good on occasion for arenas (3v3)... ie if you have a priest on your team, and they get a good fear off, you can follow it up with a root and slow from the warrior on the healer, and maybe get a kill out of one of the dps.

Juggernaut

The worst talent choice by far. Warbringer has a slow and a 4 second root, Double Time you have great mobility, this is just useless because its not packing a punch on the charge, and you still have to wait 12 seconds. Not to mention you can get the same affect with Double Time if you wanted by having the self-control to just wait 4 seconds before each charge...

Race:

Leaving out some of the racials that don’t have great effect on warriors, particularly non pvp racials (IE Expansive Mind), and saving all comments to the end.

Horde:

Orc:
  • Axe Specialization: Expertise with Fist Weapons, Axes and Two-Handed Axes increased by 1%.
  • Hardiness: Duration of Stun effects reduced by an additional 15%.
  • Blood Fury: Increases melee attack power by 37 (at level 20). Lasts 15 sec.

Undead:
  • Touch of The Grave: Attacks have a chance to drain health from the target.
  • Shadow Resistance: Reduces Shadow damage taken by 1%.
  • Will of the Forsaken: Removes any Charm, Fear and Sleep effect. This effect shares a 30 sec cooldown with other similar effects.
  • Cannibalize: When activated, regenerates 7% of total health and mana every 2 sec for 10 sec. Only works on Humanoid or Undead corpses within 5 yds. Any movement, action, or damage taken while Cannibalizing will cancel the effect.

Tauren:

Troll:
  • Da Voodoo Shuffle: Reduces the duration of all movement impairing effects by 15%.
  • Regeneration : Health regeneration rate increased by 10%. 10% of total Health regeneration may continue during combat.
  • Beast Slaying: Damage dealt versus Beasts increased by 5%.
  • Berserking: Increases your melee, ranged, and spell haste by 20% for 10 sec.

Blood Elf:
  • Arcane Resistance: Reduces Arcane damage taken by 1%.
  • Arcane Affinity: Enchanting skill increased by 10.
  • Arcane Torrent: Silence all enemies within 8 yards for 2 sec and increase your Rage by 15. Non-player victim spellcasting is also interrupted for 3 sec.

Goblin:
  • Better Living Through Chemistry: Alchemy skill increased by 15.
  • Time is Money: 1% increase to attack and casting speed.
  • Rocket Jump: Activates your rocket belt to jump forward. Other effects which slow the rate of falling cannot be used within 10 sec after using this ability.
  • Rocket Barrage: Launches your belt rockets at an enemy, shares CD with rocket jump.

Alliance:

Human:

Dwarf:
  • Mace Specialization: Expertise with Maces and Two-Handed Maces increased by 1%.
  • Frost Resistance: Reduces Frost damage taken by 1%.
  • Stoneform: Removes all poison, disease and bleed effects and reduces all damage taken by 10% for 8 sec.

Night Elf:
  • Nature Resistance: Reduces Nature damage taken by 1%.
  • Quickness: Increased your chance to dodge melee and ranged attacks by 2%.
  • Shadowmeld: Activate to slip into the shadows, reducing the chance for enemies to detect your presence.

Gnome:

Draenei:

Worgen:
  • Aberration: Reduces Shadow and Nature damage taken by 1%.
  • Viciousness: Increases critical strike chance by 1%.
  • Darkflight: Activates your true form, increasing current movement speed by an additional 40% for 10 sec.

Neutral:

Pandaren:

• Bouncy: You take half falling damage.
    [*]Epicurean: Your love of food allows you to receive double the stats from Well Fed effects.
    [*]Quaking Palm: Strikes the target with lightning speed, incapacitating them for 4 sec, and turns off your attack.

Synopsis:
Great races on both sides., with the new Touch of The Grave buff made to Undeads, they seem quite formidable on paper. Other things worth mentioning would be the ability of humans to use a double trinket because of their racial, and the stamina capabilities on both Tauren (Endurance ) and Pandaren (Epicurean). Gnomes Worgens and Goblins have abilities that help with getting recharges. But I am not going to take up too much space talking about it because tbh they are all pretty good, just a matter of choice.

Professions:

Herbalism:

• Lifeblood: Uses your skill in Herbalism to absorb energy and nutrients from the earth, instantly healing minor wounds and granting 15 haste for 20 sec.
    [*] Alchemy: Feeds mats, which creates effective potions.

Alchemy:

Mining:

Engineering:

Jewelcraftng:

Skinning:

Leatherworking:

Enchanting:

Blacksmithing:

Cooking:

First Aid:

Fishing:

Macros:

Defensive:

Code:
#showtooltip Defensive Stance
/equip [equipped:Two-Hand] Insert 1 hander
/equip [equipped:Two-Hand] Insert Shield
/cast Defensive Stance
/cast Battle stance
/equip [equipped:Shields] Insert 2 hander

This one works well for me, because its 1 button for going defensive and switching into your one hander and shield, and it’s the same button to switch out and equip your two hander, set for arms atm. Another good thing about this macro is if you want to go in Defensive but keep your two hander you can, just hit it twice.

Code:
#showtooltip Defensive Stance
/cast Defensive Stance
/cast Battle stance

A more basic macro if you don't like switching weapons, all it will do is switch into the opposite stance you need.

Trinkets:

Code:
#showtooltip Inherited Mark of Tyranny
/equip Arena Grand Master
/equip Inherited Mark of Tyranny

#showtooltip Arena Grand Master
/use Inherited Mark of Tyranny
/use Arena Grand Master

First one is to swap out your trinkets after using them, the second is to use the one you have equipped. Put both right next to each other and you can see the cds on each trinket, to know which to use.(If you use it properly you should always have a cd ready to use.)

Charge:

Code:
#showtooltip
/cleartarget
/cast [target=mouseover] Charge

Works for charging anyone you can (to get out of sticky situations), and is also helpful for clearing your target. Also makes sense to insert /target [target=mouseover] instead of cleartarget if you want to switch the the target you are charging.

Code:
#showtooltip Charge
/cast [target=focus] Charge
/cast [target=target] Charge

Works for double time, if you want to charge 2 targets one after the other; it will favor charging the focus first, then your target. (Swap focus and target to change preference)

Random:

Code:
#showtooltip
/cleartarget
/targetenemy
/cast Victory Rush

Uses Victory rush on the closest person available, helpful when you really need a heal.

Code:
/say Please Heal Me!
/healme

Saved my life plenty of times, just lets healers around you know you are getting low.

Code:
/say {cross} ATTACK %t {cross}

An abrasive way to tell people to attack your target.

Code:
#showtooltip Throw
/cast [target=mouseover] Taunt
/cast [target=mouseover] Throw

The problem this solves, is you are attacking one target, lets say a healer, and there is a enemy rogue running away to restealth. What this does is it will cast Taunt first, so you can use it while your moving, then if you are standing still throw. Just works to keep the rogue or even druid in combat for a little bit longer.

Versus Each Class:

General:

Sunders: Most of the time they are missused or overused. The only times you really need to use them, are if you think your going to be on the same target for a long period of time, if you are dpsing on a mail wearing class and another melee dps is with you, or if you are on the efc (in which case you should keep up 3 sunders ESPECIALLY if you are prot). If you are going to start rapidly applying them, start with two; if you go straight for three then you will loose your rage generator (MS or SS), which is horrible this patch considering the only real thing warriors can do is rage dump.

Charges: If you can not charge to open with a fight then I would suggest doing so; for my opener I normally start behind some kind of LoS point if possible, which has a obvious benefit. In arena you especially want to use charge as little as possible, because since warriors dont have any kind of CC you need the charge to cast on your focus who will be the DPS on your healer, charging them can sometimes give your healer the needed time to recover, especially if they are stunned. There are also few charge bugs that you should watch out for. Whenver you charge it will auto dismount you, so be sure you have a few yards extra before you cast charge or it will dismount you and your target will get away. Also beware of charging someone in arena when a rogue is around, if you press charge in range sometimes you will get sapped at the same time, and get auto dismounted. Ive had ALOT of problems with Scattering Shot this patch, half of the time if you charge a hunter they will scattering shot before you get to them, and it will use up your charge, but you will be in the same place you where with a disorient... VERY annoying.

Rage: Unless you are fighting another non healing dps class/spec you want to save up your rage till your about full till dumping, the dps is very good vs healers. In general thats all warriors are really good for this patch, either tanking damage as fc's in prot, or grinding down healers in arms.

Rogues:

Rock Paper Scissors

Some things you should watch out for in the fight:

Dodge: Rogues to me are getting way to much baseline dodge (hunters as well but thats for later), it feels like they are getting 40% dodge base (may or may not be an exaggeration) because every other attack is just dodged off. Not to mention their cooldown Evasion, which pretty much means 10 seconds of you cant do anything as a warrior (works wonders against warriors with another ability they have).

Poisons: Seems just poorly managed by blizzard to me. A 70% slow is FAR too much, it is a killer vs melee (specifically warriors) because it means there is no mobility, and most importantly no recharges. (Would much rather they just give them back Gouge and Shadowstep) Deadly Poison seems to be doing a bit to much damage, cant even count the number of times I have died after killing a rogue from their poisons ticking on me for 100+.

Damage: Kinda iffy on this, because it seems the damage is comparable in its overall quantity to warriors, but is much different. For arms you are doing alot of consistent damage with some bursts to kill healers... as rogues you do a lot of bursts with eviscerate and ambush.

Mounts: If you get sapped and have the opportunity to try and T-Clap the rogue out DONT. The range really isn’t good enough, and the advantage of being mounted is if the rogue doesn't get his Crippling Poison off, then you can keep moving far enough to get a charge off, which puts the fight in your favor.

Going behind : Pretty basic but probably underused. If you can get a charge on a rogue be sure to move behind the rogue, also, just in general when passing during fights try and whip around when they pass you to get an attack at their back, if they are in evasion this is the only way you can get Mortal Strike to hit (don’t use slam during evasion unless the rogue is stunned, instead spam Thunder Clap because it will actually hit)

Stance Play: Pretty obvious for the most part, if the rogue pops Evasion then you should be in defensive, and if you see one right before they stealth you should switch to defensive for the opener.

Trinket Since the change of making trinkets on a 2 minute CD, trinketing a Rogues Crippling Poison has been very worthwhile. If you can get far enough away from the rogue where it will be worth it to potentially get the extra meter for a charge, then do it, and if you miss it... Hey… no biggie, what else would you trinket versus a rogue?

Druids:

If its Resto then Rock Paper Scissors , if its Balance, Feral or Guardian then you have a shot.

Starsurge: Any chance you get you should charge interrupt this, or just switch intodefensive to take the hit, it’s a moonkins biggest hitting ability.

Charging till CD: Most druids will spec into Wild Charge or Displacer Beast, which if you don’t have a charge up to get back on the druid means most likely them getting back to full health.

Mortal Strike Charge: My favorite opener versus most classes, works exceptionally well for druids. Basically you run up to the druid while mounted, and you Mortal Strike while running away from them, then when you get far enough charge. What it does is it spaces out your GCD's well, and most druids won’t know what’s happening to them for the first second, which means they won’t have a heal up before the charge, meaning you start with them at low health, with almost half your rage up, and with MS already applied.

Build up Rage: Pretty paramount for arms or even prot versus any healing class. You want to build up to about 80+ rage before you start using Slam or Heroic Strike, because you will then catch them off guard and do high burst, enough hopefully to take them down. If its versus Moonkin though you should for the most part use Slam whenever you can, because all a moonkin will do to heal is spam rejuv.

Mages:

Pretty much a kill joy for a warrior at any level, if played correctly the mage is pretty much untouchable.

Mage CD's: Pretty much all of the mages CD's are deadly for ccing you. Those are Frost Nova, Blink Slows.

Don’t charge the opener unless you have to: VS mage fights are nearly entirely about getting the mage to put Blink on cd, if you EVER see a mage Blink charge them (even if they aren’t your target, they just love that ;) ).

What to trinket: Mostly situational, but I wouldn't suggest trinketing any early Frost Nova, it just opens the mage to a poly on you then them eating. I would save your trinket for right after they use it, which will most likely to get away form a charge when Blink is on CD.

Throw: At some points if they are far away an charge is on cd, its not even worth it to try and go after the mage, just go defensive and throw till charge is up.

Warlock's

Some things you should watch out for in the fight

Fearing into full heals: Most locks will Fear when they are getting low, then pop Dark Regeneration, into Healthstone and Drain life, which means in most cases they will be back to full.

When to trinket: Sometimes its worth it to trinket the first Fear because you can burst a lock down pretty fast. If your going to trinket the first fear then wait till you get feared out and into charge range, dont trinket to close so you have to walk back to the target.

Tclap open: Would suggest using Thunder Clap immediately after Mortal Strike, you hit both the warlock and their pet for the 10% damage reduction, which will be helpful when you are feared full just taking damage.

Just in general I never find myself in to many bad cases with locks, one other thing worth mentioning is that Warlock Minions dont give Victory rush, so unless you are in a convenient LoS point, I wouldn't bother killing the pet.

Paladins:

Rock Paper Scissors

Divine Shield: Pretty much screams LoS, Kite, switch targets.

Movement Speed Increases: Pretty much nothing you can do about it, makes it more Rock Paper Scissors.

Sunders: Vs any class with alot of armor its a good idea to build up sunder stacks.

General: Use the trinket on the Hammer most definetly, vs prot and ret charge as often as possible, saving one charge for when the target gets low.

Run: It doesnt get much more rock paper scissors, if you dont have to encounter them then dont.

Shaman:

Semi balanced fight, in the favor of the shaman though because they can heal.

Totems: Stone Bulwark Totem, Its worth a 1 slam switch to kill; Searng Totem, use throw to kill it, only 5 hp means half a second and its dead, only use if it makes sence however, dont throw to the Searng Totem while you are on the Shaman, because even that half second would be a wasted half second.

Charges: Save your charges vs all Shaman specs, when they start getting low and you are at enough rage then use double time two times in a row while bursting.

Opening: As I said before you dont want to just charge right in, approach while mounted, however if they go for a auto Thunderstorm then charge back onto them immediately, sunder stacks and Thunderclap are mostly situational, would suggest using thunderclap near the opening just for the damage reduction if you can afford the rage.

Priest:

Fear + Talent : Priests have alot of cc to get melee off of them, some of which is worth trinketing (fear if the priest is already low), some of which you dont have to deal with. Most Priests will use Psychic Scream whenever it is off of cd and they have enemies around them, so if you have a melee dps with you let them go in first while you sit back and either throw at the Priest for a second or start your dps on another target, if the Priest uses Psychic Scream while you are away you can charge right in at him without having to worry about that cc. If the Priest is speced Psyfiend, 1 slam should be enough to kill it, unless the priest is smart and has a macro to Shield their Fiend (in which case dont bother attacking it).

Shield: Its important to look at Shield uptime because its worthless to start bursting on a Shieldwith 2 seconds left on its duration. Its also important to keep Mortal Strike up on the Priest because the amount the bubble absorbs is affected by Mortal Strike.

In general if it comes down to what kind of healer I want to face, it would definitely be a priest, mostly for the low armor and lack of a movement speed increaser on their end.

Hunter:

Rock Paper Scissors

Doesnt get much more Rock Paper Scissors then hunters, for every ability that you have they have two counter abilities plus twice the ranged damage.

Their CD's: Scatter Shot, Concussive Shot, Disengage, Numerous pet abilities.
Only ones worth trinketing is the Scatter Shot and the Disarm (may not have to worry about depending on the hunters pet), because Concussive Shot loops, and there really isnt much else to trinket. (also dont trinket the webs if they are speced into them)

The Good the Bad and the Ugly: To open you want to use Thunder Clap right after Mortal Strike, as it will hit both the Hunter and their pet. Anytime the hunter gets away from you while you have no charges up you should be in defensive stance with a 1 hander and shield. The pet is what you should be doing damage on anytime you are los from the hunter or the hunter is kiting you with no charges up, by killing the pet you will get a Victory Rush, and if you dps it correctly you should have more rage when you go back onto the hunter. In general you want the hunter to use disengage as early on as possible. Double Time is your best and pretty much only friend in a hunter fight, and in general, use cds early on in the fight, because if your going to be fighting a hunter 1v1, no matter how bad that hunter is it will most likely be tooth and nail.

Postscript:

I hope this guide was worthwhile reading even if you just skimmed through it for the pretty colors XD. I look forward to writing the miscellaneous section, I really do like low level transmogs (specifically on my warrior).
See you in the Gulch,
Oldspike.

Miscellaneous:

Transmogs

Its important to know that you cant transmog your chest or your shoulders if you are BiS when you are doing your moging. (The Shoulders and Chest are both heirlooms, and they count as plate items, as a result since you cant wear plate you cannot get any items to transmog into them)

That does not mean however that you cannot use any good transmogs...

Some of the best transmogs will come from hybrid sets, but also from full sets, which is why this will be both links to the full sets, as well as to character pages who use hybrid xmogs (or just cool xmogs)

Most used:

Hulking
(Black set, probably the most used, cool looking, best farmed from BFD)

Burnished
(Gold set, looks good on humans, best farmed from Shadowfang Keep)

Semi used:

Defender
(One of my favorites, its a blue set, a recolor of Burnished, best farmed from rares and random mobs, here is a guide I made a while back discussing rare farming in Hillsbrad)

Outrunners
(Another blue set, mostly used by Females as a sort of scantly look, its a war paint recolor.)

War paint
(Red and green set, probably best farmed from RFC)

Blood Spattered
(Red and black, also pretty well farmed from RFC)

Raiders
(Solid red set, looks good on Orc males, I have been told by Earlwing that parts of the set regularly drop from Shadowfang Keep, and from Demure that parts may drop from Lady Vespira in Darkshore)

Less Used:

Fortified

Grunts

Runed Copper

Brackwater (Goes great with Tabard of the Defilers)

Soldiers

Frankenstein (Mix and match) sets:

Unyielding Mail

Its an all silver set, I remember one Blood Elf warrior I know who wears it, it looks very nice.

Defender +Burnished:

This is the set I used to use, I like it because it fits with the inability to transmog your shoulders or chest.

All rare set:

Pretty much self explanatory, its a set which is made up of all the rare mail items you can get in the game, best shown off by Tenshin, it comes out to be a sort of brown set.

Still Under Construction

Warlocks, CDs, etc.* misused apostrophes make me do bad things
Raider's can be farmed from a naga rare on a short spawn timer in SW darkshore. some warrior told me this awhile ago and though i never farmed the whole set because i realized it was ugly, that naga didn't drop anything but raider's
a fairly low percentage of pvp is 1v1

Might want to include some more options for the gear sets: possible ways to get hit capped (melee and spell), crit pieces and strength pieces, more dps based sets when scaled (thorbias and miners) etc. Would also strongly advise insig for fc set, especially now with the 2 min cooldown.

Useful macro for stance dancing when specced prot:

#showtooltip shield slam
/cast defensive stance
/cast shield slam

Replace this with shield slam. If you are stance dancing for extra rage in between slams, you will always be in def stance to get the +20 rage from slam (as long as def stance isn't on cooldown).

Otherwise a good guide. Only skimmed through the 1v1 advice, but it seemed fine

I didn't read anything except the transmog section. You say there is no real way to farm raiders, but it drops extremely frequently in SFK. Overall I rate this guide 2/10. Needs work.

Might want to include some more options for the gear sets: possible ways to get hit capped (melee and spell), crit pieces and strength pieces, more dps based sets when scaled (thorbias and miners) etc. Would also strongly advise insig for fc set, especially now with the 2 min cooldown.

Useful macro for stance dancing when specced prot:

#showtooltip shield slam
/cast defensive stance
/cast shield slam

Replace this with shield slam. If you are stance dancing for extra rage in between slams, you will always be in def stance to get the +20 rage from slam (as long as def stance isn't on cooldown).

Otherwise a good guide. Only skimmed through the 1v1 advice, but it seemed fine

Yea that sounds like a good idea ill put that in right now :).

I didn't read anything except the transmog section. You say there is no real way to farm raiders, but it drops extremely frequently in SFK. Overall I rate this guide 2/10. Needs work.

I saw Earlwing on the page for comments and was expecting such a comment as this, thank you for living up to expectations.

i use and recommend a mouseover macro for both throw and taunt including '[]' such that each can also function as the normal keybind

i use and recommend a mouseover macro for both throw and taunt including '[]' such that each can also function as the normal keybind

Yea, I have considered doing that for a while but never had, would be nice in fights where you have a enemy rogue trying to re stealth when you are focusing someone else, ill include that now.

I was wondering if Foreman's Leggings + Shield Against Evil Presence is actually better than Scales of Aku'mai and the heirloom shield?

Foreman/Evil Presence:
1029 Armor
13 Stam
13 Str

Aku'mai/Heirloom:
991 Armor
16 Stam
4 Str
4 Parry
7 Crit

More Simply:
38 Armor & 9 Strength vs 3 Stamina, 4 Parry & 7 Crit.

Maybe I'm misevaluating crit on Warriors, but I was under the impression that it was extremely beneficial for rage gen (at least it used to be when I played frequently). (And obviously 3 Stam 4 Parry would outclass 48 armor) Working on my warrior now and I just want to make sure I don't hand in and regret it later.

Users who are viewing this thread