[MOP] Hathôr's 5.4 F2P Comprehensive Rogue PVP Guide

Re: Hathôr's 5.4 F2P Comprehensive Rogue PVP Guide

I dont know if this has been discussed already but wich weapons should I use for Combat? Right now im using Cruel Barb and Dissector. I want a slower weapon in the mainhand and a faster one in the off-hand (preferably a dagger).

I dont know if this has been discussed already but wich weapons should I use for Combat? Right now im using Cruel Barb and Dissector. I want a slower weapon in the mainhand and a faster one in the off-hand (preferably a dagger).

Ambush with a dagger (Doomspike)

Sinster Strike with the BoA mace or sword. Shadowfang if you can get it.

If you have high hit you might want to run the BoA mace or sword in your offhand as well (you don't incur the OH damage penalty as combat but you due still incur the miss chance). Otherwise stick with Balanced Heartseeker.

shall i have dagger as combat to main hand or offhand weapon ??? right now i am using smite's reaver at both hands but i don't know if it is right.

Last edited by a moderator:

shall i have dagger as combat to main hand or offhand weapon ??? right now i am using smite's reaver at both hands but i don't know if it is right.

Dont ise daggs as combat.

Dont ise daggs as combat.
ty for advice but what can i use before heirloom weapons ?
i am ok with smite reavers but i m asking if there is any possible upgrade before them...

btw Achmed as a combat your guide helped a lot also want to thank Bop and Kenny for their useful tips.

expect smite reavers i also have cursed shinbone x2, cruel barb x2, backwater cutlass x2, butcher cleaver x2, face smasher, thief blade...

and from daggers dissector, wicked dagger x2

i am curious to see if anyone have to suggest me something..

As soon as WoD hits, i'll start working on updating this guide. Stay tuned if you found it useful in the past ;)

Also streaming channel coming when WoD goes live(with rogue gameplay - F2p/29's/Endgame) and software made by me for helping those that like to watch streams. Hopefully i'll have enough free time to finish all the projects i have in mind.

Achmed, i know this will likely be a work in progress b/c of WOD updates. However, i would appreciate any advice on pre-loom weapons for combat rogue in different circumstances. for example, Gulbon uses dual daggers and has it macro'd to stealth to increase ambush. Opinions and other ideas? Thanks.

Haven't tested yet in WoD but in MoP for example i didn't recommend switching weapons in combat because they trigger the internal GCD.

As about preloom weps i still believe Shadowfang comes first.

Users who are viewing this thread