[MOP] Hathôr's 5.4 F2P Comprehensive Rogue PVP Guide

Re: Hathôr's 5.4 F2P Comprehensive Rogue PVP Guide

Please do combat, allot more viable than you make out, just wondering about weps, stat stacking just explain the spec slightly better :) otherwise really good guide keep it up and nice to see you around in the gulch

Like i've already said, i'm not a combat fan not here at 20 not at 90. I think those quotes from Bop and Kenny described the spec way better that i could since i don't play it at all. But, if more ppl will send their feedback regarding combat spec, sure, i can expand the guide ;)

PS: New movie coming this evening, featuring my horde rogue vs Ravenbest 24's. Stay tuned ;)

Like i've already said, i'm not a combat fan not here at 20 not at 90. I think those quotes from Bop and Kenny described the spec way better that i could since i don't play it at all. But, if more ppl will send their feedback regarding combat spec, sure, i can expand the guide ;)

PS: New movie coming this evening, featuring my horde rogue vs Ravenbest 24's. Stay tuned ;)

sweet i look forward to it

talk to [MENTION=11956]Mysterios[/MENTION] he knows a thing or two about combat

I remember seeing a post on the priority for BoAs, but I can't find it. So can someone please suggest which DMF BoA I should get first on a new rogue? (Does it really matter?)

Currently assassin, with non BoA BiS, and hit-capped. The extra stam on BoAs looks good, but looks like I'll be losing crit whatever I choose. Confused. :confused:

Hmm.. i think shoulders will be 1st to get.

I remember seeing a post on the priority for BoAs, but I can't find it. So can someone please suggest which DMF BoA I should get first on a new rogue? (Does it really matter?)

Currently assassin, with non BoA BiS, and hit-capped. The extra stam on BoAs looks good, but looks like I'll be losing crit whatever I choose. Confused. :confused:

It's pretty much like this:
Which faction?
How do you want to hitcap?
What is your BIS setup?
Choose BOA.

Cheers
Gattuso

Hmm.. i think shoulders will be 1st to get.

Thanks. Went with the shoulders.

I forgot that you can get a refund for two hours on heirlooms, so I tried shoulders and chest in separate BGs. IMO, the shoulders came out slightly better with scaling and based on Recount, the BoAs didn't seem to affect my crits in game and my normal attacks had a slightly lower miss rate.

Np, glad you solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hathôr's 5.4 F2P Comprehensive Rogue Guide

In my Arena guide, I talk a bit about Rogue strategy. Which may or may not be helpful :)

Just thought I'd toss the self-centered advertisement of my own guide out there. Hehe

Re: Hathôr's 5.4 F2P Comprehensive Rogue Guide

In my Arena guide, I talk a bit about Rogue strategy. Which may or may not be helpful :)

Just thought I'd toss the self-centered advertisement of my own guide out there. Hehe

Like what you wrote there, your Arena Guide linked to my guide as of now ;)

Yup, tmorph :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a small itty bitty thing I noticed: Under the Race section, for the Pandaren race, you have "class" instead of race.

I may have misread it, so apologies if I did.

Users who are viewing this thread