[MOP] F2P Shaman guide

Re: F2P Shaman guide

Ugh, can't think of anything to update.

I have something for you.

But first of all a big thx for making this guide. Really nice read and updated!

Here is what i'm missing:
Lightning Shield

I personally would always start a bg with lightning shield as elemental:
Through Roling Thunder you get a chance of mana restoration and also
a litte damage plus when being attacked.

The shield stacks up to 7. I dont know (not tested yet) if the bonus charges
incease the damage from lightning shield against the opponent!?

I would also add Elemental Precision in your guide. It is important for playing
around with different gear sets.

Concerning gear set:
You linked the wrong version of Nobles robe in the ele/resto part.

With 5.2 you can also think of making Blessed Hammer of Grace
at least an alternative as resi get more importance.

I'm also a very big fan of Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat as it is much easier to
get than LFH and you dont have to go with engenieering + the 3 spirit are
3 hitrating for ele.

so long

Cheers
Gattuso

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought this was posted but since 5.1 you can no longer destroy totem with this classical script: /script Destroytotem (insertnumber)

In MoP this is not as gamebreaking as before but I searched around the net and found this new macro:

/click TotemFrameTotem1 RightButton

We only have one totem nowadays so nothing else is needed :p

Lightning Shield

Deals damage to attackers when you are hit.

Use this until you run out of mana then apply Water Shield. Very good for Ele shams because of Elemental Precision

You linked the wrong talent. with Elemental Precision this phrase makes no sense.
You should have taken "Rolling Thunder" instead.

Elemental Precision stands for it's own as talent.

Cheers
Gattuso

Hey guys can you tell me how are enha shamans theses days..i mean dmg from flame dot from fire totem from offhand attack and dmg in general??

Hey guys can you tell me how are enha shamans theses days..i mean dmg from flame dot from fire totem from offhand attack and dmg in general??

Damage = very bad. Bad enough that recuperate can nearly out heal it.

Damage = very bad. Bad enough that recuperate can nearly out heal it.

ty for fast reply..rly
and for eha shaman dmg...damn...Looking for a class that isnt Op as palas or druids or prot warr or some hunters..damn...next stop Warlock.,

ty for fast reply..rly
and for eha shaman dmg...damn...Looking for a class that isnt Op as palas or druids or prot warr or some hunters..damn...next stop Warlock.,

Depending on your play style, ele shaman is also something you could look into. Definitely not OP but also takes on more of a support role rather than an active one like a warlock would.

Depending on your play style, ele shaman is also something you could look into. Definitely not OP but also takes on more of a support role rather than an active one like a warlock would.

i dont want to go for caster since Horde in EU is 90% prot palas and 70% of those are BE so stuns and silences suck.those that are not are taurens so another stun..Dono i may stop playing since everyone is playing resto druid or prot warr and im just not bandwagon kinda guy..Any way thx for info..who knows maybe ill go enha shaman after all.

quick replay..
lvld shaman and with some gear he is Enha now,,i might say i got all the non heirloom items or chest drops but full blue.Now problems with enha shamas and other classes.
Pala-stuns are beyond OP healing,and den spams..,
Priests.Fear and beyond Op healing.with better dmg then enah shaman
druid-sick dmg and op healing and godlike mobiliy
rogues..since they kinda suck now horde doesnt play them.
shamans..only rest and since healing is op and no dmg i call it even fight with no winer simply because dmg sucks.
warlock..unless its 24 horde doenst play them.
warrior...omfg 1.5k ss sure they dont ahve healing but they need to survive 15 sec adn they win..and since enh is melee spec they have no problem
horde doesnt play other classes
hunters..100% slow time with sick pet dmg scater shot mobility and ofc range distance,
enha shaman dmg isnt as much problem but others are buffed ..problme is from my PoV rather miss on purgers even with leather hit healm..and wsg trinet and draenei racial adn some wpn mionor +hit bonus.,

Maybe with 2x res trinkets and res sholders i would live longer and with 2 heriloom mace dmg should be a bith higher but overall ..Other classs are pure RETARD MODE like druid/priest/pala that make 90% in every BG in horde EU.
i feel pure sadnes for ppl playing them..

I have an enh shaman on horde, and i like it alot.

Really though enh shaman is the shaman spec to flex epeen when you kill someone and be different.
Even though it is not nearly as good as some classes it still has all the really good shaman spells that make you a good addition to most teams.

those spells being purge-windshear-flame shock(keeps rogues outa stealth)and the ability to heal

when playing my enh shaman 90% of the battle is me purging everything from everyone and the last 10% is me wind shearing every heal anyone tries to put out.

I was just wondering what gear set people would deem best for Resto FCing? There is only a slight change (Gloves + Bracers) but i was wondering if although one has 4 more stamina is it worth it sacrificing the 9 Intellect? For example that intellect could be more valuable in increasing my healing?

Intellect Chardev
Stamina Chardev

Also are there any other improvements you would add?

I was just wondering what gear set people would deem best for Resto FCing? There is only a slight change (Gloves + Bracers) but i was wondering if although one has 4 more stamina is it worth it sacrificing the 9 Intellect? For example that intellect could be more valuable in increasing my healing?

Intellect Chardev
Stamina Chardev

IMO I would go with the int set. Im just not a fan of picking up useless stats on gear and sacrificing others that are useful to you (agility).

Also, I think that you should replace AGM with mark of tyranny. Especially since you are a healer. With your over-healing, resilience has more value than stam. Plus tyranny's cool-down is 2 mins. Or you switch out AGM when its on cool-down for tyranny.

Other than that, spiffy shammy

Intellect Chardev
Stamina Chardev

for the stam set. Ellos have more stam and theres 3 pairs of world drop boots that can have 6 stam.

IMO I would go with the int set. Im just not a fan of picking up useless stats on gear and sacrificing others that are useful to you (agility).

Also, I think that you should replace AGM with mark of tyranny. Especially since you are a healer. With your over-healing, resilience has more value than stam. Plus tyranny's cool-down is 2 mins. Or you switch out AGM when its on cool-down for tyranny.

Other than that, spiffy shammy

for the stam set. Ellos have more stam and theres 3 pairs of world drop boots that can have 6 stam.

Yeah ive got alot of Honour I need to save up, and that Trinket is the first thing on my list. Also need to get the PvP BoAs as i currently have the PvE ones.
Thanks for the Advice!

none too shabby, though the grammar could be helped. i would encourage the author to not even list alternative enh glove options - to think anything even remotely compares to foreman's is just silly

Users who are viewing this thread