[MOP] F2P Shaman guide

Re: F2P Shaman guide

Include #showtooltip to see the Wind Shear info when you mouse over the macro.
If you want to interrupt your mouseover or focus, you can also include that in the macro with [@mouseover] or [@focus].
If you want to prevent your spell from failing because you're mousing over (or focussing) something friendly (or dead), you can add ,harm,nodead within the targetting brackets.
If you include an empty bracket it will cast Wind shear at your target if you have no mouseover (or focus), e.g. [@focus][].

Examples:

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/use
[@mouseover,harm,nodead][] Wind Shear

#showtooltip
/stopcasting
/use
[@focus,harm][] Wind Shear

Boy do I feel like a chump! I didn't see that. Well, perhaps another question:

I've been trying to farm Fortified Boots - Item - World of Warcraft
from Craw the Ravager - NPC - World of Warcraft
sat there on his island for many days checking in after spawns but I never was able to get these boots. Seems like at the drop rate of 4% I should have been able to get them.

Have also tried to get the boots from Razormaw Matriarch - NPC - World of Warcraft.
I've tried to find the cave mouth but am not certain it can be reached without a flying mount. The coordinates for the cave are listed in the comments - now that I'm using carbonite i may try again to locate it.
Would love to hear any advice from experienced f2p twinks who've tried to get these boots.

Last edited by a moderator:

fortified set drops in hillsbrad rather frequently. [MENTION=16968]sevenslacks7[/MENTION] made a guide about farming rares there.

Very nice guide, congrats. I am a new player (played about 6-7 years ago till lvl 45 for a few months), and i dont know if anything changed since you last updated this guide. I have one question about the armor pieces. According to wowwiki,wowhead etc shamans can wear mail after they reach lvl 40, but from what i can see you have put some mail pieces in there (Champion Herod's Shoulder - Item - World of Warcraft , Champion's Deathdealer Breastplate - Item - World of Warcraft ), Am i missing something?

EDIT:
OK nvm, just found out what a heirloom is and that it scales down to leather for below lvl 40 chars :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread