[MOP] Dashas F2P Shaman Guide

Re: Dashas F2P Shaman Guide

Any tips on dealing with rogues? I go on BGs and they just sap and kill me out of nowhere before I can even make a move.

Any tips on dealing with rogues? I go on BGs and they just sap and kill me out of nowhere before I can even make a move.

As ele you have thunderstorm. If you're goblin you have the leap. If none of these are available you need to fake him and just heal until help arrives.

Hello!

Is it worth dropping Herbalism (and say stack like a lot of herbs so that you don't need to farm herbs for a while), and go for skinning?

Hello!

Is it worth dropping Herbalism (and say stack like a lot of herbs so that you don't need to farm herbs for a while), and go for skinning?

Goesid is a huge fan of haste so I'm sure he'd say not to drop it. Myself, I'm not as big of a haste fan, but I do think crit is often over valued in the f2p community. So same answer, just different reasons. Having burst when you need it is just too good.

Hello!

I prefer to use skinning + herbalism and then you never have to go herb farming.

Is a warrior's enrage purge-able?

Do you still use Nature's Guardian Geo, I'm wondering how the shaman talents have faired over the last few patches - I've been sticking to totem and in my personal experience I haven't met many shamans who purge me when it's up or dps who take down the totem. Final question, any news on what WoD may do to shaman talents? Cheers.

Edit: Just noticed grants WoD thread updates - answers last question for now

Last edited by a moderator:

Do you still use Nature's Guardian Geo, I'm wondering how the shaman talents have faired over the last few patches - I've been sticking to totem and in my personal experience I haven't met many shamans who purge me when it's up or dps who take down the totem. Final question, any news on what WoD may do to shaman talents? Cheers.

Edit: Just noticed grants WoD thread updates - answers last question for now

Natures Guardian remains superior since it's passive.

Extremely well-written guide with all parts that you would ever need, I love the shaman vs class situational part since that is something I don't see in many guides out there. +1 I am definately going to take help from this guide when creating my free to play shaman.

Awesome guide man! I will look into it a lot in the process of gearing my f2p shammy! :D

Extremely well-written guide with all parts that you would ever need, I love the shaman vs class situational part since that is something I don't see in many guides out there. +1 I am definately going to take help from this guide when creating my free to play shaman.

Awesome guide man! I will look into it a lot in the process of gearing my f2p shammy! :D

Nice Guide! I just wish more people played Enhancement, I feel like i'm the only one who plays it.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread