[MOP] Dashas F2P Shaman Guide

re: Dashas F2P Shaman Guide

Heck 5.4 is supposed to have a huge boost to lifeblood so i would make sure to get it.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Re: Dashas F2P Shaman Guide

I'm fairly new to f2p Twinking and I wanted to ask how viable are Enhancement shammys overall when compared to the other FC classes?
Awesome guide btw, very helpful for a noob like myelf :)

enhancement should not FC, if you wanna FC on shaman, you go resto. Enhancement in damage purposes is viable but in no means strong.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

enhancement should not FC, if you wanna FC on shaman, you go resto. Enhancement in damage purposes is viable but in no means strong.

Ele can work as FC too, I love having Thunderstorm in my toolbelt. But I guess a lot of it relies on whether or not we have healers.

Ele can work as FC too, I love having Thunderstorm in my toolbelt. But I guess a lot of it relies on whether or not we have healers.

Ele heals are inferior to an arcane shot. Ele works if you have people with you but not solo.

Imo enhancements strongest weapon is purges and shears, which Elemental shamans also has together with higher damage and ranged mobility + bigger mana pool for self heals.

Imo enhancements strongest weapon is purges and shears, which Elemental shamans also has together with higher damage and ranged mobility + bigger mana pool for self heals.

spreading flame shock can also do alot lf damage but requires enemy team to be stacked up.

Since i've switched classes from enh to ele shaman i do not have access to shield of the stockades which is a quest item. what is next BiS shield not including looms? thanks

Since i've switched classes from enh to ele shaman i do not have access to shield of the stockades which is a quest item. what is next BiS shield not including looms? thanks

on alliance you don't really have, I suggest you roll a new shaman but keep the old incase you want to enhance again because I'm guessing you don't have argas or bfd pants either.

Hmm. that seems a bit extreme given f2p limitations. Especially w/ WLoD coming out in 6 mos or so - then it might make sense since looms will be shareable. I do have Black fathom leggings but no argas. Any suggestions appreciated: Kinfei @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft. BTW i know I have to switch out a lot of gear and will go by your guide. An alternate Shield idea would be helpful tho http://www.wowhead.com/item=6320 which i have may be best option. Thanks Goesid !

Edit added: Ok. Ok. after giving it some thought I think Goesid is right after all : )
Leave it to the experts to give good advice. If I'd kept some of the drops along the way, I could have done it, but I just wasn't experienced enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Little tip for anybody who didn't already use them, if you're Goblin I highly recommend using Anti-Venom - Item - World of Warcraft or Strong Anti-Venom - Item - World of Warcraft if you can get the recipe to drop (Strong version is easier to farm as Horde - in Hillsbrad Foothills)

You can escape/kite (multiple)rogues by Rocket Jumping away from them and using the anti-venom, which doesn't share a CD with swiftness potion or anything like that, rather than having to use a Trinket. Obviously this removes Crippling Poison, and a whole bunch of other stuff e.g. Serpent Sting.

Doesn't just apply to Shamans or Goblins I suppose, but handy nonetheless.

Also if you're Elemental you can just Thunderstorm them backwards, pop anti-venom and run. Don't forget to dot them!

I eat Anti-Venoms up like pancakes.

Fantastic guide btw [MENTION=16240]Goesid[/MENTION]<3

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmm. that seems a bit extreme given f2p limitations. Especially w/ WLoD coming out in 6 mos or so - then it might make sense since looms will be shareable. I do have Black fathom leggings but no argas. Any suggestions appreciated: Kinfei @ Aerie Peak - Community - World of Warcraft. BTW i know I have to switch out a lot of gear and will go by your guide. An alternate Shield idea would be helpful tho Commander's Crest - Item - World of Warcraft which i have may be best option. Thanks Goesid !

Heirloom shield(eventually, I realise it will take some time) if you really don't want to reroll. There isn't really a great alternative for alliance shields.

Users who are viewing this thread