Mists of Pandarian Talent Changes, good or bad for the 19 bracket?

Dcm

idc
I was looking at the new talent changes for the new expansion and I was wondering, if this could lead to a way of balancing lower level pvp, or just making it worse?

I've noticed a lot of mobility and/or survival changes for our level 15 talent point as far as paladins, druids, ect . Shamans and warriors get some sort of root, warlocks have more ways of healing themselves, paladins have higher movement speeds, and druids get some sort of 20 yard blink.

Unfortunately, I've noticed somethings that didn't make me too happy. Such as, rogues not having Shadow Step anymore(?), mages get ring of frost or a 4 second silence/freeze.

I'm not sure if these are exactly correct, but just give me any kind of feedback you have on these changes. I'd like to find out as much as I can about all of this before I even consider buying the expansion when the time comes. Thanks!

it's always pointless to speculate at this stage, because it really is too early to tell : /

it's always pointless to speculate at this stage, because it really is too early to tell : /

Of course, I understand that. I'm just observing how they are going to be changing everything until the patch comes when they release the changes.

Dcm is undercover. but yea i do think from what we know now its possible that this expansion could change lower level game play in a way that will not allow twinks to survive! but also it could help who really knows yet
<

Edit: 19 twinks that is.

the changes thus far announced points towards a more fun, versatile bracket, however, dont get your panties in a twist just yet. this is either gonna be the -nananananananana- BURSTMOBILE! if blizz doesn't fix dmg with these new changes. current HP - dmg would have everybody dead in one of these new super stunzz..

yea you talk about tallents being a problem but the racial of pandarians is op i cant se a rason not to be a pandarian no other racials even come close to it apart from humans

I didn't look through all the upper lvl talents of the other classes because I just don't know them as well, but it seems shamans will all be getting instant ghostwolf (finally). It also appears that buff totems will be gone and will just become regular buffs. So two small boosts for shamans.

I think the talents for all classes in the lower brackets aren't going to make that big of a difference. I think it's going to come down to what spells we learn at what lvls.

In all likelihood, the talents are going to change so much that this discussion is completely moot.

I didn't look through all the upper lvl talents of the other classes because I just don't know them as well, but it seems shamans will all be getting instant ghostwolf (finally). It also appears that buff totems will be gone and will just become regular buffs. So two small boosts for shamans.

I think the talents for all classes in the lower brackets aren't going to make that big of a difference. I think it's going to come down to what spells we learn at what lvls.

I forgot to mention the instant ghost wolf, it's confirmed in blizzcon. Not sure if shamans will still have the buffs as of yet, or if they will be getting healing surge (or a similar if they rename shit again).

Too soon...But like I've said unless overall damage output is changed nothing will be balanced.

Disappointing. I play some endgame, but I usually just "look forward" to how twinking is going to be changed. As of now since it's still early, I'm predicting it's just going to get worse every expansion.

Users who are viewing this thread