Mists of Pandarian Talent Changes, good or bad for the 19 bracket?

I don't even know why you would call this an error. It's not like DK talent trees start at tier 5 at the moment because they start at level 55.

I would prefer the DK to stay far away from the 19 bracket anyways.
<

considiring that displacer beast works like a vanish..then yes you cannot use it as fc. If you are gearing directly to be a fc as druid you would prob go with speed buff that removes snares/roots.

Just to clear things up: These changes will go live for everyone even if people do not purchase the expansion. All you're gaining with the xpac purchase is the increased level cap, access to new zones, and access to new race/class, Still, the point remains, it is too early to discuss anything except whether or not you like the talents and what you like/dislike about them.

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria will be an amazing expansion for the 19 and many other brackets. Up to this point, blizzard has only gave the wow users a new class and four different races from since venilla. Races aren't what will make this bracket great, new classes will! Even though we are getting a new class to the bracket, we still get the amazing pandarians which is just an added bonus. By introducing new classes to our bracket, this will make the gameplay more dynamic and much more enjoyable since there will be more diversity. Ontop of the race and class introductions, they're also re-doing the talent trees. By simplifying the trees I find it easier for blizzard to balance every bracket (assuming that they are balancing out the damage:healing) which also opens up new spells and removes ones that may not be neccessary in our bracket and others (example: Kill Command). Overall, I find this expansion to be a promising one for the sake of our bracket and many others.

Just to clear things up: These changes will go live for everyone even if people do not purchase the expansion. All you're gaining with the xpac purchase is the increased level cap, access to new zones, and access to new race/class, Still, the point remains, it is too early to discuss anything except whether or not you like the talents and what you like/dislike about them.

I understand, because everyone has been telling me this. But I'm just looking at how they're just changing everything from the time that the changes are put into patch notes for us, to the time the changes become live on the game.

I understand, because everyone has been telling me this. But I'm just looking at how they're just changing everything from the time that the changes are put into patch notes for us, to the time the changes become live on the game.

expect to see, as a minimum, a fuc*ton of downscaling in the stun durations and such.

I understand people want to know whats going on,but whats posted is subject to change,and it most likely will be changed 100 times..So Just remember that before you go rerolling a new class
<

Users who are viewing this thread