Mists of Pandaria is the next WoW Expansion.

All they need to work into the system is collecting hearts and bringing in more rainbows and unicorns.

I see it now, the Foresaken going into battle with Panda Bears, unicorns, and hearts and rainbows shooting out of there once plague launching catapults.

What's wrong with rainbows and unicorns ?

i_love_unicorns_t_shirt-p235135795090323526ckty_400.jpg

The war between the Horde and Alliance will really heat up in Pandaria every patch, so we are looking forward to integrating that.

That's quote from the last update, for all those who wondered if pvp was or not going to be into Mists of Pandaria !

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you so much Kore and Frore !!!

Added World of Warcraft: Lore and Story Q&A.

I'm going to enjoy this expansion and quit after a couple months like i do every time, it doesnt change a thing, period.

anymore info on monk healing?

Okay so the panda is a little silly to be honest. But this game has been stale, or should I say the content has been the same old same old for far too long. This game really needs a facelift and it needs it now. Embrace change. It IS only a game. Nobody is forcing you to play. I'm looking forward to the changes. See you there or ... not? I'm more excited for 4.3 though. One step at a time people

Okay so the panda is a little silly to be honest. But this game has been stale, or should I say the content has been the same old same old for far too long. This game really needs a facelift and it needs it now. Embrace change. It IS only a game. Nobody is forcing you to play. I'm looking forward to the changes. See you there or ... not? I'm more excited for 4.3 though. One step at a time people

Transmogrification !

As far as burst goes, they are scaling down health pools for all levels for 5.0

I missed that -- where did you see that health pools were scaling down for 5.0?

While I understand that the hardcore PC-based MMO players miss carrying around flint and tinder to make campfires, I welcome the automation shift that reduces the ridiculous amount of grind in this game. I have no problem seeing a wand as a mainhand item, or having sparkles on a body distinguish where loot remains in a pileup. The problem WoW faces isn't about making the game more accessible to the casual gamer, but rather designing a ramp to learn game skills so that PvE and PvP can remain complex for veterans and newcomers alike -- that to me is the real issue. Anyone can romp through the first 80 levels now, but that establishes a lot of bad habits for new players who have no idea what went wrong or what to change when they enter cata dungeons.

And to be clear, I'm not talking complex in a "complicated" kind of way. Compared to endgame, the lower XP-off brackets aren't complicated at all. But they remain complex in that there are a lot of choices that can determine success on the battlefield.

I was watching the videos for MOP (fitting acronym) on mmo-champ, my wife was overlooking, here is our convo:

Wife: Oh pretty! What are those, pandas?

Me: Ya, this is the next expansion. Thats the next race thats playable.

Wife: OMG!!!!! Thats sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! I hope they can wear pink! Whats he doing?

Me: Oh, I think thats a special move rolling in a ball.

Wife: That is so cute!!!!! That is just like the movie kung-fu panda (this was after watching the monk stuff).

Wife: I hope they aren't with those yucky skeletons and zombies!!! (referring to the forsaken).

I was watching the videos for MOP (fitting acronym) on mmo-champ, my wife was overlooking, here is our convo:

Wife: Oh pretty! What are those, pandas?

Me: Ya, this is the next expansion. Thats the next race thats playable.

Wife: OMG!!!!! Thats sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!! I hope they can wear pink! Whats he doing?

Me: Oh, I think thats a special move rolling in a ball.

Wife: That is so cute!!!!! That is just like the movie kung-fu panda (this was after watching the monk stuff).

Wife: I hope they aren't with those yucky skeletons and zombies!!! (referring to the forsaken).

You made me feel like rolling one of those Yucky Skeletons.

You made me feel like rolling one of those Yucky Skeletons.

Will you ride a rainbow with us on our unicorns?

My wife just said the should introduce new tailoring recipes for the pets, she said wants to play dress up for the pug dog. She said the panda is cuter though.

/facepalm. This game is done...................the wow killer is...............................wow itself.

Will you ride a rainbow with us on our unicorns?

My wife just said the should introduce new tailoring recipes for the pets, she said wants to play dress up for the pug dog. She said the panda is cuter though.

/facepalm. This game is done...................the wow killer is...............................wow itself.

Ill defo be with you on my unicorn,

And your wife is starting to get me scared !

Users who are viewing this thread