[Mists Of Pandaria] Curley's Rogue Guide

Re: Curley's Rogue Guide

Sorry if the 20 questions is a bit annoying...but wouldn't Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders be marginally better than Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders for alliance twinks with otherwise BiS gear (ello's band).
Shadowpanther's calculations say there are slightly, not sure how he obtained his stat values, however.

Sorry if the 20 questions is a bit annoying...but wouldn't Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders be marginally better than Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders for alliance twinks with otherwise BiS gear (ello's band).
Shadowpanther's calculations say there are slightly, not sure how he obtained his stat values, however.
No it shouldn't because you lose hit rating without losing much of any offensive stat. Hit is a very valuable stat due to rogues melee swing is a enormous part of damage.

Back with another mutirogue question

I scouted the forums and read that slapping +5 weapon dmg on both daggers was better than +15 agi due to muti relying on wpn dmg.

Are you able to clarify on that? Solid dmg vs. Crit+dodge
I would go with the +15 agi due to the fact that you gain crit rating. Since assasination rogues rely heavily on eviscerate crits the crit would increase your burst potential and damage.

Re: Curley's Rogue Gear guide

Thanks for info, got a twink rogue now.

Noob here. Am I just going to have to faction change to horde to get a good thrown weapon for my rogue?

No, Throat Piercers - Item - World of Warcraft is absolutely fine. Just park a toon at the vendor in Ghostlands, then use the neutral AH to get them to Alliance.
You'll need another account to help you transfer them since you can't buy your own auctions via neutral ah now. Just have a friend either post the auction for you or buy it for you :3

New here, sorry if these questions have been asked...

1. Why is Dal'Rends better MH than the mace? Is it because of any other reason besides the 1 crit over the other stats?
2. Is wingblade OH / dal'rend MH good until i can farm shadowfangs, or would it really be better to buy a mace OH?. (I have my wingblade chanted from a long time ago)

talon of vultros sucks

Last edited by a moderator:

New here, sorry if these questions have been asked...

1. Why is Dal'Rends better MH than the mace? Is it because of any other reason besides the 1 crit over the other stats?
2. Is wingblade OH / dal'rend MH good until i can farm shadowfangs, or would it really be better to buy a mace OH?. (I have my wingblade chanted from a long time ago)

1. The BoA mace and BoA sword are basically the same. Choosing 1 crit over 2 haste or vice versa really does not matter.
2. Wingblade is ok but the BoA mace is better because it's slower, giving more burst.

Users who are viewing this thread