[Mists Of Pandaria] Curley's Rogue Guide

Re: Curley's Rogue Guide

I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to twinking, so i decided to make my own level 19 rogue twink.

Now I have a few questions for you :

1) Which shoulders are best in slot for an assasination rogue?
Shadowfang Spaulders - Item - World of Warcraft or Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders - Item - World of Warcraft

2) Since Gloomshroud Armor - Item - World of Warcraft is removed from the game, and there is absolutely no way i'll find it on the AH, and since i can't get Azure Scale Vest - Item - World of Warcraft because i'm alliance, what is my best option to take as a chest piece?

3) Which gloves are best in slot for an assasination rogue?
Gloves of the Fang - Item - World of Warcraft or Foreman's Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft

4) Which two rings are best in slot for an assasination rogue?
Stendel's Wedding Band - Item - World of Warcraft or Signet of Argas - Item - World of Warcraft or Dread Pirate Ring - Item - World of Warcraft

5) Which enchant is the best for the cloak?
Enchant Cloak - Stealth - Item - World of Warcraft or Enchant Cloak - PvP Power - Item - World of Warcraft

6) Which weapons are the best?
Everyone are saying Heartseeker heirloom ones, what about Shadowfang or Assasin's blade?

7) Is there any specific hit cap lvl 19's are trying to reach or?

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to twinking, so i decided to make my own level 19 rogue twink.

Now I have a few questions for you :

1) Which shoulders are best in slot for an assasination rogue?
Shadowfang Spaulders - Item - World of Warcraft or Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders - Item - World of Warcraft

2) Since Gloomshroud Armor - Item - World of Warcraft is removed from the game, and there is absolutely no way i'll find it on the AH, and since i can't get Azure Scale Vest - Item - World of Warcraft because i'm alliance, what is my best option to take as a chest piece?

3) Which gloves are best in slot for an assasination rogue?
Gloves of the Fang - Item - World of Warcraft or Foreman's Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft

4) Which two rings are best in slot for an assasination rogue?
Stendel's Wedding Band - Item - World of Warcraft or Signet of Argas - Item - World of Warcraft or Dread Pirate Ring - Item - World of Warcraft

5) Which enchant is the best for the cloak?
Enchant Cloak - Stealth - Item - World of Warcraft or Enchant Cloak - PvP Power - Item - World of Warcraft

6) Which weapons are the best?
Everyone are saying Heartseeker heirloom ones, what about Shadowfang or Assasin's blade?

7) Is there any specific hit cap lvl 19's are trying to reach or?
1) The boa shoulders, because you need the enchant put on them from the aldor/scryers.
2) The boa one, obviously, it is the only choice.
3) I would say Gloves of the fang, imo
4) Also i would say signet of argas and the honor ring, if not that then dread pirate and argas
5) Pvp power seems to be the popular choice
6) SF would be sub, And you gain no crit with ab
7) 5%

1) Is Gloomshroud Armor - Item - World of Warcraft removed from the game, or not? Does anyone know for sure?

2) Heirloom chestpiece ( Stained Shadowcraft Tunic - Item - World of Warcraft ) is not my only option, i also have Armor of the Fang - Item - World of Warcraft and Hide Vest of the Shaman - Item - World of Warcraft if gloomshroud armor isn't ingame anymore. Which one of these three is the best?

3) I would like more options on whether Gloves of the Fang - Item - World of Warcraft or Foreman's Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft is better? Still not sure which one.

4) 2x Stendel's Wedding Band - Item - World of Warcraft or Signet of Argas - Item - World of Warcraft and the honor ring?

Last edited by a moderator:

Im sure this has been covered somewhere but..... let me ask again ....How would one obtain the Scryers exalted shoulder enchant at lvl 19? is it not soulbound when bought?

Im sure this has been covered somewhere but..... let me ask again ....How would one obtain the Scryers exalted shoulder enchant at lvl 19? is it not soulbound when bought?

heirloom shoulders on main then send to 19.

Gloomshroud has never been bis for a 19 rogue.

Users who are viewing this thread