[Mists Of Pandaria] Curley's Rogue Guide

Replace Blood Ring on fc set with Dread Pirate Ring

Edit: and i'd rather have the dodge from 6 agility than 2 stamina myself though I suppose it's a personal preferance (Signet of Argas)

Replace Blood Ring on fc set with Dread Pirate Ring

Edit: and i'd rather have the dodge from 6 agility than 2 stamina myself though I suppose it's a personal preferance (Signet of Argas)
I was going to add signet of argas vs heavy melee teams but it's situational and dread pirate has 3 stam and no defensive stats

Curley, you said under the NE racials that Quickness might help you miss a priests fear. This is false as the 2% extra chance to miss is only for physical attacks, not spells.

NE rogues FTW

Just wondering, i went ally to get my ally stuff. Noticed i have 17 hit according to the bis charts. Doesnt that seem a little excessive?

I was going to add signet of argas vs heavy melee teams but it's situational and dread pirate has 3 stam and no defensive stats

I prefer the 2 hit from Dread Pirate because in FC set you don't get much hit and the best way to achieve hit cap without losing to much defensive stats is Dread Pirate Ring but Blood Ring is probaly better when you have a damage class in defence with you

Curley, you said under the NE racials that Quickness might help you miss a priests fear. This is false as the 2% extra chance to miss is only for physical attacks, not spells.

NE rogues FTW
Thanks for finding this out. I appreciate it!

Dagger for Backstabs

[font=trajan, tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]BiS: [/font]Impish Blade

[font=trajan, tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Substitute: [/font]Keeshan's Dagger

[font=trajan, tahoma, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Enchant: [/font]Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Agility

you could include

Stillwater's Dagger

as a alt to the Kess Daggar for the horde side and it has the same stats but horde can get it
If your horde you should just get impish blade. I'm putting the top 2 BIS for a item.

NE rogues FTW
Why does tooltip say from ranged also? Do they just mean like hunter's auto attack?

Plz tell me ur idiotic setup. How in the world is pretty mch and extra 2-3 crit better than 3 percent hit. Plz learn the mechanics of your class then reply here. I have been playing a rogue since you were a toddler. I am regarded as one of the best theorycrafter. I made the rogue BIS every tink copied me with foremans and Ellos.
rofl, stfu you sound like such an elitist ass. Theorycrafter? bwahahahahaha get a life. you made the rogue BiS? roflmao missed the w in twink like a saxxon clone (as stupid as saying "tink" makes him sound) amd "regarded" ... by whom? your little squad of fanbois on here? Did it ever occur to your nubass that all this is common sense and any idiot with half a brain can figure out whats BiS? Whether or not "Curly" says it's BiS has nothing to do with what the stats on any piece of gear are. Ive seen you play and you definately should be more open to other playstyles (you might even find one that makes you good....). Meantime, get off your self appointed high horse and realize that youre not a god at this game youve merely surrounded yourself with like minded people who continuously need the insecure support of stroking each other and convincing each other youre "#1 twink" when none of you are even that good (besides Sneaky and Fairtex and not saying that to stroke saying that because out of all the regular rogues, these 2 are the only ones consistently challenging me). You know a good rogue in WSG not by the way they talk about being #1 but by the way they play as #1 on the field and you have a long way to go before even being close to that level

pow right in the kisser

rofl, stfu you sound like such an elitist ass. Theorycrafter? bwahahahahaha get a life. you made the rogue BiS? roflmao missed the w in twink like a saxxon clone (as stupid as saying "tink" makes him sound) amd "regarded" ... by whom? your little squad of fanbois on here? Did it ever occur to your nubass that all this is common sense and any idiot with half a brain can figure out whats BiS? Whether or not "Curly" says it's BiS has nothing to do with what the stats on any piece of gear are. Ive seen you play and you definately should be more open to other playstyles (you might even find one that makes you good....). Meantime, get off your self appointed high horse and realize that youre not a god at this game youve merely surrounded yourself with like minded people who continuously need the insecure support of stroking each other and convincing each other youre "#1 twink" when none of you are even that good (besides Sneaky and Fairtex and not saying that to stroke saying that because out of all the regular rogues, these 2 are the only ones consistently challenging me). You know a good rogue in WSG not by the way they talk about being #1 but by the way they play as #1 on the field and you have a long way to go before even being close to that level

WTF, doesnt even mention me.

I'm guessing your Lilcassidy or some **** rogue. anyways ur awful ***

Gee, seeing my name in his post was the least thing I expected...

Gee, seeing my name in his post was the least thing I expected...
well, you constantly messing me up even with cooldowns. I mean, i do better now that im back home on my good comp (was staying at families for 5 months and playing on a walmart laptop, lol) but you definately know your rogue on rogue game anyway.

WTF, doesnt even mention me.
thats because i was just talking about who was fresh in mind lol if memory serves though, youre pretty good. need to see your face more in the gulch but yeah...

Hey Curley. I currently have an old 19 rogue that I'm considering bringing back to life. For the FC build I have the old GF'd Seal of Sylvanas. http://www.wowhead.com/item=6414 Would this be a better ring for a FC build and which ring would I replace it with of the 2 you recommended? Appreciate the help.

Users who are viewing this thread