maybe more 24s coming to this bracket?

speaking for EU, if ppl say there is no hunter/rogue flood they are simply hypocritical, the thing is i dont care enough to prove you wrong, because i wont take screens of the next 100 bgs just to win an internet discussion. as i said, i didnt start this arguement to get many likes or agreements, if you deny that the majority of this bracket are huntards/rogues now ( i can only speak for EU) keep on lying to yourself, i dont get the point behind lying in that case, maybe its important for ppl who take this bracket too seriously, who cant take critique against them.. ppl who need one enemy, the p2ps.

enjoy that vision while it lasts, because even you guys will wake up some day :)

...I don't think you understood what I said. I said that I have no way of knowing what goes on in the EU servers, but that if your opinion is based only on those servers, then your experiences might be different from the rest of us so we're not even talking about the same thing.

You don't need to prove anyone wrong about anything. I think the only sticking point in this discussion is that you're asserting an opinion (that F2Ps roll fotm classes for the purpose of beating up on other F2Ps) as if it were fact. At this point it isn't even an opinion backed by evidence.

edit: kin please dont act stupid,
read and understand it:
"so you ruin the fun for other ppl, justifying it with the fact that other ppl ruin the fun for you"
i never said you want to ruin the fun for others, but YOU DO IT, GOD DAMNIT.. understand that if the majority rolls op classes to keep up vs p2ps, there are also f2ps who suffer.. the ones who wont roll a new fotm class.
so my question is still, is it worth ruining the game for a few ppl because others are runing yours?

im offline, need sleep for new years eve.. happy new year, it will be a long one with all these huntards/rogues in the gulch ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

im offline, need sleep for new years eve.. happy new year, it will be a long one with all these huntards/rogues in the gulch ;)

OK. From my point of view, you still hold an opinion, which I respect, and I don't think it's my job or anyone else's job to try to dissuade you from that opinion.

Further I don't think it's my job or anyone else's job to answer for the "crimes" that you perceive other people to be carrying out against you, based on that opinion. If you think that other people are ruining your game by playing the classes they want to play--whatever their reasons may be--then that is your struggle to overcome. I would suggest that you do what you want to do in your life, and let other people do what they want to do in theirs, and don't come down on them so much for deviating from your standard.

I can't imagine why anyone would look at the current situation in this bracket, and choose to pick on F2Ps playing popular classes as the source of all our problems. Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room. (That's an American idiom that means ignoring the big obvious real issue.) It wouldn't be my place to speculate why you choose to be harsh on some F2Ps and blame them, rather than looking at the real issue. That's your business, not mine, and ultimately, as I said, it's your problem to overcome.

Have a good New Year (still 27 hours to go here) and maybe don't worry so much.

OK. From my point of view, you still hold an opinion, which I respect, and I don't think it's my job or anyone else's job to try to dissuade you from that opinion.

Further I don't think it's my job or anyone else's job to answer for the "crimes" that you perceive other people to be carrying out against you, based on that opinion. If you think that other people are ruining your game by playing the classes they want to play--whatever their reasons may be--then that is your struggle to overcome. I would suggest that you do what you want to do in your life, and let other people do what they want to do in theirs, and don't come down on them so much for deviating from your standard.

I can't imagine why anyone would look at the current situation in this bracket, and choose to pick on F2Ps playing popular classes as the source of all our problems. Talk about ignoring the elephant in the room. (That's an American idiom that means ignoring the big obvious real issue.) It wouldn't be my place to speculate why you choose to be harsh on some F2Ps and blame them, rather than looking at the real issue. That's your business, not mine, and ultimately, as I said, it's your problem to overcome.

Have a good New Year (still 27 hours to go here) and maybe don't worry so much.

jesus cant you just let me go sleep? i cant let this bullsh^t stay there without a comment.
im the one who says dont complain if you play a op class aswell and now you wanna come with deep feelings about how i should let ppl do whatever they wanna do? if youre a troll, your brilliant, arguing with you makes me sick.. if not, im afraid i cant help you anymore
and pleeeeease dont answer with an retarded novell again, btw im european so 19 hours 30 minutes left byeeeeeeeeeeee

edit: edit: kin please dont act stupid,
read and understand it:
"so you ruin the fun for other ppl, justifying it with the fact that other ppl ruin the fun for you"
i never said you want to ruin the fun for others, but YOU DO IT, GOD DAMNIT.. understand that if the majority rolls op classes to keep up vs p2ps, there are also f2ps who suffer.. the ones who wont roll a new fotm class.
so my question is still, is it worth ruining the game for a few ppl because others are ruining yours?

still no answer gooooooooooooood niiiiiiight

^This is still a completely unsubstantiated argument. You claim that I/we play only to ruin someone else's fun, and then ask me if it's worth it? Obviously I can't answer a question that is based on a false premise.

Sorry, it's not completely unsubstantiated.

In fact, 'ruining the fun of other people' is THE ONLY GOAL of PvP. You're playing against other people. You want to win. They want to win. The very premise of PvP dictates that someone's fun gets ruined.

Saying anything to the contrary is either so incredibly obtuse as to be laughably ridiculous, or so incredibly blind as to be tragically sad.

If the argument really boils down to whether it is more fair to ruin other people's fun with OP f2p classes or with UP p2p classes (do not exist), or OP p2p classes (all of them), then the argument is fucking stupid.

Who cares who wins the argument. This thread is the Special Olympics, and everyone competing in it is retarded.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Sorry, it's not completely unsubstantiated.

In fact, 'ruining the fun of other people' is THE ONLY GOAL of PvP. You're playing against other people. You want to win. They want to win. The very premise of PvP dictates that someone's fun gets ruined.

Saying anything to the contrary is either so incredibly obtuse as to be laughably ridiculous, or so incredibly blind as to be tragically sad.

If the argument really boils down to whether it is more fair to ruin other people's fun with OP f2p classes or with UP p2p classes (do not exist), or OP p2p classes (all of them), then the argument is fucking stupid.

Who cares who wins the argument. This thread is the Special Olympics, and everyone competing in it is retarded.

U never had good games were u lose? u can have fun even if u lose.

thanks for joining the competition.

U never had good games were u lose? u can have fun even if u lose.

thanks for joining the competition.

Losing is never fun for me.

'Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.' - Vince Lombardi, Hall of Fame coach of the Green Bay Packers, and the man for whom the Super Bowl winner's trophy is named.

Sorry Buckeye, I have to completely agree with Cripz on this one. The only goal of any game is to have fun, and if you can only have fun when you win, at best you're only having fun an average of half the time. I have had incredibly fun losses, and I've had wins that I didn't enjoy at all.

Come to think of it... maybe the way of thinking that you propose would explain a lot about the 24s in this bracket. Maybe there actually are a lot of people out there who honestly think that the only way you can have fun is to ruin someone else's fun. That would be a horrible, horrible life to live though, if your only enjoyment in life were found in taking joy away from others. But at least that philosophy would go a long way towards explaining the mindset of 24s. And bullies. And rapists.

Not that I'm saying you have that philosophy. I'm sure you were only speaking in hypotheticals.

You are correct. I am speaking in hypotheticals. Personally, I mostly roll healers. I NEVER afk out, though I do leave the gy and refuse to respawn. All I want to do is have highest heals. That's the competition that I'm in.

I don't PvP as much as most of the people here, and that's because I really DON'T get any pleasure from losing. And pugging into WSG with a team full of jajas vs 24 premade is anything but fun.

Yeah, I roll Alliance. People tell me all the time that I should just roll Horde, but FUCK THAT. the more good players that switch factions because they're tired of getting rolled over by horde premades, the worse the faction imbalance gets.

Somebody's gotta take a stand.

P.s. the only goal of any vs game is to win. We aren't in little league. You don't get a participation trophy.

You are correct. I am speaking in hypotheticals. Personally, I mostly roll healers. I NEVER afk out, though I do leave the gy and refuse to respawn. All I want to do is have highest heals. That's the competition that I'm in.

I think this is a good philosophy. I don't play to win, I play to do the best that I can do. If your "victory conditions" are a) personal, and b) mutable, then you can get something out of any game. I remember telling someone I regularly play Scrabble with (okay, my mom (sorry, Mom!)) that they shouldn't play to try to beat me (because I'm very, very good) but that they should try to play to do the best they can do with what they're given. Or as I tell my young students that I teach fencing to, there are two type of bouts: those you win, and those you learn from.

We're pretty close to the same page. I'm a firm believer that 'luck is what happens when opportunity meets preparation.'

But I also believe that personal goals should NEVER supercede team goals, and that my best effort should help the team to victory.

The point of that is that if someone else's personal goal is to have top KBs and top damage, they can easily forget about the team goals, of capping and defending flags and bases...

So there's a balancing act. And my personal performance, even if I play amazingly with clutch saves, doesn't mean jack if the team goals aren't being met.

I'm a different kind of person. I put others ahead of myself, and the team before my personal score. I don't really care what my stat line is as long as we win. It's only in the losses that I start looking at the stats to tell myself 'well at least I did my part.'

Most of this bracket rolls to steamroll on other people,thats why there were so many ally hunters in cata,thats the reason why there was so many healers in 5.0,thats the reason why there are so many hunters and rogues now,and thats the reason why people roll 24s, even if they excuse themselves as to fight fire with fire.

So rolling a fotm f2p class is almost as bad as rolling a p2p, especially when you dont play other classes.But to each their own.

Tell me witch class is not "fotm" besides warlocks, enh shammys or fury warrs?

You will always cry about fotms, like you said, in 5.0 you cried about healers, after, you cried about hunters, now you cry about hunters and rogues.

Tho, i agree with you, i also hate fotm rerollers, cant forget at 85, everyone was playing rogue because they were op as fuck, cant forget at start of mop at 90, everyone rerolled warriors because warrs were op as fuck. As you said, same shit happens to 20, but, what about those that play a class from the start just because the gamestyle fits them?

Also, you go to far comparing f2p fotms with 24's. There is no way to compare that.

And one more thing, those fotm rerollers will still suck at this game no matter what. Its a fact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm going to agree with you. i rarely saw any healing classes in 5.0 when it was launched (maybe a few restro druids here and there), hunters were actually weaker back in cata (due to going to close range they died easily), and even though rouges were op in cata they are a shadow of their former power in mop.

and yes. even though i do play the so called steam rollers, i developed a relationship with the class before they got either buffed/nerfed in the transaction and i do get sick of getting stunned, kicked, feared, and etc. alot (i hate stunners period).

not to mention that the current ftp model is now past 2 years old and you can expect someone to roll a class, either stick or ditch, then come back to that class, and play it again.

It really is a ridiculous and frustrating argument, to say that just because someone plays a class that is viable in this bracket, that that somehow makes them as bad as 24s rolling with endgame enchants. I saw a paladin in AB last night with over 7,000 hp. Just think about what you're comparing to.

It's been a pretty neat trick, getting people to defend their choice of playing a viable F2P class vs a non-viable F2P class, but let's not be distracted from the fact that this thread is about 24s. Let's let the misdirection end here.

Users who are viewing this thread