maybe more 24s coming to this bracket?

welp Swifty and Soda are making 24s now and i am sure all their followers are going to join sooo good luck everyone haha it was great while it lasted.

Excellent thread.

Just ran into more 24s called "Swifty____"
Some even claimed to be him and linked his youtube channel...

It's started.

I can assure you all, more 24s are coming the second I'm finished with 19s project. I guarantee EU alliance will be unplayable and no game will end in less than 20mins.

Troll this post as much as you like.

*evil laugh*

What? Can somebody explain what Flyingpiggies* means ><
I'm so confused.

What about some boots?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, i'm not that scared of 24s. just means that its gonna be more like cata again (the more 24s you have the higher the success rate you'll get into winning). i say bring on the ptps and welcome to our territory.

What? Can somebody explain what Flyingpiggies* means ><
I'm so confused.

o that, i'm guessing fly is thinking about whether or not to farm them for new gear is worth it.

sorry, should of gotten my glasses on before i typed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can assure you all, more 24s are coming the second I'm finished with 19s project. I guarantee EU alliance will be unplayable and no game will end in less than 20mins.

*evil laugh*

What lvl would be best, for horde ele sham and ally bal druid you think?

Meh. Swifty's fanbase is mostly scrubs and they came into the bracket expecting an easy time farming F2Ps.

Half of them don't even know what they're doing and aren't even playing well because they assume F2ps suck, so it really pisses them off when a F2P annihilates them.

Just premade with your friends until the 24s get fed up or some stupid shit.

*evil laugh*

lol, the mother of trolling now is 24 wannabe.

U better bring 10x 24s premade, and good luck with ur project.

Users who are viewing this thread