maybe more 24s coming to this bracket?

First f2p community to down a swifty premade wins the bracket. Good luck all :)

#Dedicationpaysoff

Wise Sage once say:
"Anybody who spends time on P2P enchanted toon to roll against Failtopays is already at a loss..... muahahahaha..."

Wise Sage also say:
"P2Ps who AFK b4 loss in BGs fool themselves that they avoided loss with their mental chatter... But reality from subconscious know thy is double losser... muahahahaha"

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone actually seem any ounce of skill from these new 24 streamers/fanboys? Idk why this is such a big deal... They all suck and are no different then the current 24s. Just expect 10 24s per bg instead of 7... No big deal honestly
Did you stop autocasting Sac and Dash yet?

And here we go again, some noname N-times banned individual(for trolling i suppose) on TI, ex-19 from his attitude, trolling F2P topics.

Mods, take care of him please? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is he trolling? He is just pointing out the hypocrisy in Lils post: calling other people bad when he still keeps pet abilities on autocast after play a good +100k hks on a f2p hunter. Or is everyone you don't like / who has different opinions with you a troll?

Messi, at leat i know your toons, also i have the guts to show mine. I think it would be a sign of decency for all these random trolls to tell us the chars they actually play.

Why all this chicken game? Afraid of something? Afraid of exposing themselves for the baddies they can be?

Just saying.

How are his toons relevant to the discussion?

Messi, at leat i know your toons, also i have the guts to show mine. I think it would be a sign of decency for all these random trolls to tell us the chars they actually play.

Why all this chicken game? Afraid of something? Afraid of exposing themselves for the baddies they can be?

Just saying.

Why do you care? He trolled me. He is a smartass with me and Idk who he is nor care. You've been here long enough you should have seen plenty of people like him so why worry? Just let it go and ignore it. I've been seeing alot of people fight my battles as of late on here and in bgs because I simply don't care what random people think of me no matter if I know their toon or not. It's the internet, let him hide who he is and be who he is. All you need to do is ignore it :p

too many 24s on horde? i feel so sorry for the skillpatch faction
;)

will only effect US i guess, and most will be new palyers anyway. also i just found out who swifty is (lol ppl are fans of wow gamers xD) i'm asumming soda does the same thing?

I've been seeing alot of people fight my battles as of late on here and in bgs

I think people are just fed up with bullies in general.

you keep teling us how bad 24s are and how you all out "skill" them every time you meet them, i see no problem. apart from every time you beat one you think it's thread worthy :rolleyes:.

you keep teling us how bad 24s are and how you all out "skill" them every time you meet them, i see no problem. apart from every time you beat one you think it's thread worthy :rolleyes:.

You keep telling us how good 24s are and how you all out "skill" trial accounts with shitty gear and enchants, i see no problem. Other than the fact that you think trolling the f2p section with the same tired agenda is post worthy.

You keep telling us how good 24s are and how you all out "skill" trial accounts with shitty gear and enchants, i see no problem. Other than the fact that you think trolling the f2p section with the same tired agenda is post worthy.
Except he doesn't do that. But at least you tried.

Users who are viewing this thread