Master Speedrun Thread, Submit Here!

...1+1=2 you can't add those together and hand it to me and expect me to count 1. Since this is not an exploit it cant receive a G, since it is a SKIP I could add skip to the ranking. However it would still be an A/S due to you using another toon.

It's irrelevant when you started the alts actions. I care about the game field being manipulated by a toon other than the speedrunning toon, not when. The "Speedrunning instance" is the run submitted and you took actions outside of that "Speedrun Instance", Therefore it is A/S.

The rules are evolving to deal with what is being submitted on a per submission basis, be patient please. Bridges are met and dealt with one at a time. Sure quest manipulation can be a solo thing. Under the context of recent changes/convo you should infer that it has to do with you using another toon or asking a friend for help. I will adjust the A/S rules for better clarification.

You wont be submitting these runs so I don't get your point... I read a non-statement in that. Yeah im sure you might have needed to reset some runs cause some exiles reach quester killed the bird. If you want to submit failed bird skips your more than welcome. not sure why you would post it unless it somehow ended up being a pb. Which by nature of this run/skip I highly doubt.

“...1+1=2 you can't add those together and hand it to me and expect me to count 1. Since this is not an exploit it cant receive a G, since it is a SKIP I could add skip to the ranking. However it would still be an A/S due to you using another toon.”
They’re two separate instance in time. I mistyped, so I edited it to included “2 toons in the speedrun” 3 minutes after the post. There is only one toon playing the game, only one toon that is doing the speedrun.

“It's irrelevant when you started the alts actions. I care about the game field being manipulated by a toon other than the speedrunning toon, not when. The "Speedrunning instance" is the run submitted and you took actions outside of that "Speedrun Instance", Therefore it is A/S.

The rules are evolving to deal with what is being submitted on a per submission basis, be patient please. Bridges are met and dealt with one at a time. Sure quest manipulation can be a solo thing. Under the context of recent changes/convo you should infer that it has to do with you using another toon or asking a friend for help. I will adjust the A/S rules for better clarification.”
Wait, so it is about whether or not somebody affects your run? So if somebody helped you kill the boss it does disqualify you from the run? Be consistent here. Your definition of a solo speedrun is “when the speedrunner only uses 1 toon beginning to end”. Following your definition, my run would be a solo speedrun. Could you point out the other person that was helping me during my run for the run? Then, I would say it was an assisted speedrun.

You can say my run was assisted because the bird was up, but if you say that you have to also say that if somebody helped you organically it’s also assisted. You would also have to say that you can have an assisted speedrun also be a solo speedrun.

“You wont be submitting these runs so I don't get your point... I read a non-statement in that. Yeah im sure you might have needed to reset some runs cause some exiles reach quester killed the bird. If you want to submit failed bird skips your more than welcome. not sure why you would post it unless it somehow ended up being a pb. Which by nature of this run/skip I highly doubt.”
If you had bad rng from organic events, you would reset as well? Do you think people wouldn’t reset if their run was fucked by someone else? You said you wanted “good and bad rng”, and I stated you can have good and bad rng with the bird skip. Am I wrong?

Do you mind quoting me instead of copy pasting? It would make it easier to read your responses...

I have already said what qualifies a A/S and an S. I have already stated the difference and even put exceptions in the rules for A/S. You said you used another toon, therefore its not solo. I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE RUN SHOWS! you admitted to using another toon out of run in order to facilitate a run. THIS isnt solo... this is assisted. I've explain what I mean by an organic interaction with a quester. If you don't comprehend I'm sorry.

Go back and read if you need to.

[doublepost=1675142031,1675141871][/doublepost]
I started the bird on a different toon before starting the run, on the same account. This guy did it and his run was verified, I’m not getting help killing the bird so I don’t see why it should have any special tag.

I DONT CARE IF SOMEONE ELSE DID IT! It wasn't verified here...
[doublepost=1675142445][/doublepost]
If you had bad rng from organic events, you would reset as well? Do you think people wouldn’t reset if their run was fucked by someone else? You said you wanted “good and bad rng”, and I stated you can have good and bad rng with the bird skip. Am I wrong?
We are not arguing the same thing are we? Well, let me say this...You are receiving a A/S for the method you used to bird skip. It's still a valid run, but in this thread, such things are considered A/S. If you want to try again with a more legit looking skip then go ahead. I'll do my best to judge if its organic or not. OR we could just be honest and say if something was organic or not, and accept our rankings!

If speedrun.com wants to allow this as a solo than good, congratulations! Here though, we go another mile to discern difference in methods and make categories when bridges need to be made. Your welcome to submit there and here the same runs. I prefer to not be as causal with my ranking as Speedrun.com is. Also they didn't realize you used another toon because they didn't verify it as closely as I did. I mentioned it to a mod and they said they agreed it wasn't solo but "is solo enough". To me that is casual. Perhaps their plate is far more loaded than mine and in such they require more casual ruling for categories. Or perhaps its the community that needs such blanketed rules. HERE, you should expect your run to be analyzed and graded more intensely. Again, I want to show a clear difference in spoiler rankings down the road and a ranking system of S/G/SKIP/ETC is the best way for a fast navigation of differences in a given spoiler. Therefore when you do something that a pure solo player wouldn't do you may end up creating another category! if this isnt your intent I am sorry, But it is mine!

YES, I'm aware people can lie.
I don't care...blessed be those that seek fleeting fame. May they have it so that their souls can be warm for but a season.

Last edited:
Do you mind quoting me instead of copy pasting? It would make it easier to read your responses...

I have already said what qualifies a A/S and an S. I have already stated the difference and even put exceptions in the rules for A/S. You said you used another toon, therefore its not solo. I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE RUN SHOWS! you admitted to using another toon out of run in order to facilitate a run. THIS isnt solo... this is assisted. I've explain what I mean by an organic interaction with a quester. If you don't comprehend I'm sorry.

Go back and read if you need to.

[doublepost=[URL='https://xpoff.com/tel:1675142031,1675141871']1675142031,1675141871[/URL]][/doublepost]
I DONT CARE IF SOMEONE ELSE DID IT! It wasn't verified here...
[doublepost=[URL='https://xpoff.com/tel:1675142445']1675142445[/URL]][/doublepost]We are not arguing the same thing are we? Well, let me say this...You are receiving a A/S for the method you used to bird skip. It's still a valid run, but in this thread, such things are considered A/S. If you want to try again with a more legit looking skip then go ahead. I'll do my best to judge if its organic or not. OR we could just be honest and say if something was organic or not, and accept our rankings!

If speedrun.com wants to allow this as a solo than good, congratulations! Here though, we go another mile to discern difference in methods and make categories when bridges need to be made. Your welcome to submit there and here the same runs. I prefer to not be as causal with my ranking as Speedrun.com is. Also they didn't realize you used another toon because they didn't verify it as closely as I did. I mentioned it to a mod and they said they agreed it wasn't solo but "is solo enough". To me that is casual. Perhaps their plate is far more loaded than mine and in such they require more casual ruling for categories. Or perhaps its the community that needs such blanketed rules. HERE, you should expect your run to be analyzed and graded more intensely. Again, I want to show a clear difference in spoiler rankings down the road and a ranking system of S/G/SKIP/ETC is the best way for a fast navigation of differences in a given spoiler. Therefore when you do something that a pure solo player wouldn't do you may end up creating another category! if this isnt your intent I am sorry, But it is mine!

YES, I'm aware people can lie.
I don't care...blessed be those that seek fleeting fame. May they have it so that their souls can be warm for but a season.
If you facilitate a speedrun before starting the speedrun it isn’t a solo speedrun..
New 1-60 speedrun just dropped!! Cool! Oh wait, he mailed himself before the run… guess it’s a disqualification. New 1-10 speedrun! Wow! Wait, he used addons that prepared his action bar.. the normal player isn’t going to have that! Disqualified. New Speedrun just dropped! Wait.. on his webcam he drank a energy drink before starting the run, improving his performance… despicable.

“I DO NOT CARE WHAT THE RUN SHOWS!!” lol, ok. don’t grade it then.

you have given me definitions before, you just don’t believe your own definitions. If you did, my run would be solo. By your definition, my run is a solo run. One toon began and completed the entire run.

Also, you didn’t find out about me starting the rp because you’re such an internet detective. I told you I started the rp. You think I had my alt in the video, which I responded to before showing context to my run that shows I had no alt in the video. Are you just going to ignore this?

“If speedrun.com wants to allow this as a solo than good, congratulations! Here though, we go another mile to discern difference in methods and make categories when bridges need to be made. Your welcome to submit there and here the same runs. I prefer to not be as causal with my ranking asSpeedrun.com is. Also they didn'trealize you used another toon becausethey didn't verify it as closely as I did. Imentioned it to a mod and they saidthey agreed it wasn't solo but "is soloenough". To me that is casual. Perhapstheir plate is far more loaded than mine and in such they require more casual ruling for categories. Or perhaps its the community that needs such blanketed rules. HERE, you should expect your run to be analyzed and graded more intensely.”
Just screenshotted, printing rn to put on my wall. What an exquisite magnificent demonstration of superiority over those filthy casual mods at speedrun.com!!! Get ‘em!

no, but seriously what a jab at the speedrun moderators. they’ve been moderating wow speedruns far longer than this thread has ever existed, calm down lil bro.

if you want to disqualify my run, you have to give a good reason why. The reason you gave me qualified my run instead of disqualifying it.

@Azeroh For attempting egging on others in the speedrun discord I am disqualifying you from further submissions here. All your records have been removed. Have a good day sir!
https://imgur.com/a/Xh3PGBX
how am I egging people on by memeing about the situation? There is no indication of what the post I linked was, in no world people are going to find where this post was. It was literally just a meme, maybe you don’t like the meme but just be honest about it then. If I posted the screenshot of the whole post and was saying things like “what a fucking idiot”, then I would agree with you. This is just a meme, why so mald?
[doublepost=1675148785,1675148702][/doublepost]“backhand conflict” what a bullshit read of my post.

28 sec S/SKIP Stormwind Stockade
What happen here @Fungalfury ? broken video link...
[doublepost=1675161441,1675159879][/doublepost]I updated the Changelog to V1.23
Removed overworld based speedruns and sections from the thread.
This thread will now only be instance based content. Islands, Dungeons, and Raids. Should scenarios ever make a comeback I will for sure include those.
Added Thread Goals section.

Last edited:
What happen here @Fungalfury ? broken video link...
[doublepost=1675161441,1675159879][/doublepost]I updated the Changelog to V1.23
Removed overworld based speedruns and sections from the thread.
This thread will now only be instance based content. Islands, Dungeons, and Raids. Should scenarios ever make a comeback I will for sure include those.
Added Thread Goals section.

Sorry, I was cleaning up my YT channel that was one of the scuffed runs.

Solo / G Shadowmoon Burial Grounds (3 min 19 sec)

So... Can we get a TLDR over this drama? It was quite a lot of text
argument, argument. emelia says
If speedrun.com wants to allow this as a solo than good, congratulations! Here though, we go another mile to discern difference in methods and make categories when bridges need to be made. Your welcome to submit there and here the same runs. I prefer to not be as causal with my ranking as Speedrun.com is. Also they didn't realize you used another toon because they didn't verify it as closely as I did. I mentioned it to a mod and they said they agreed it wasn't solo but "is solo enough". To me that is casual. Perhaps their plate is far more loaded than mine and in such they require more casual ruling for categories. Or perhaps its the community that needs such blanketed rules. HERE, you should expect your run to be analyzed and graded more intensely.
i ss it, make a meme on the wow speedrun discord
https://imgur.com/a/Xh3PGBX
emelia says its harassment and bans me from posting any runs

TLDR: Taking anything I say out of context and posting it somewhere else, is considered retaliation and in so I will not put up with it.
We argued all day about you not understanding my logic behind A/S category. sorry mate, Apologize and I might reconsider. but if you don't see your infraction than I can't help you.

you stated that your SS didn't lead back to me. Maybe you dont realize that talking heads see all things.... it's lazy retaliation, Look before you cross the road next time.

I will not be mansplained to for an entire day about how I am to set up this thread and then be mocked.
[doublepost=1675193496,1675193411][/doublepost]
So... Can we get a TLDR over this drama? It was quite a lot of text
Much ado about nothing. The thread is only instanced content now. Enjoy!

TLDR: Taking anything I say out of context and posting it somewhere else, is considered retaliation and in so I will not put up with it.
We argued all day about you not understanding my logic behind A/S category. sorry mate, Apologize and I might reconsider. but if you don't see your infraction than I can't help you.

you stated that your SS didn't lead back to me. Maybe you dont realize that talking heads see all things.... it's lazy retaliation, Look before you cross the road next time.

I will not be mansplained to for an entire day about how I am to set up this thread and then be mocked.
[doublepost=1675193496,1675193411][/doublepost]
Much ado about nothing. The thread is only instanced content now. Enjoy!
shut the fuck up. the fact you are still sticking with saying I harassed you is honestly fucking disgusting, even after this all blows off and you realize you were being a ego maniac ill never come back to this thread. falsely accusing somebody of being a harasser because they made a meme about something you said that you didn't like (with nothing in the ss coming back to you, "talking heads know everything" are you schizophrenic?) is such a disgusting thing to do, you're a horrible human being.

bye bye, never coming back HeyGuys

BYE_FELICIA.jpg

Yeah this is some really niche drama that nobody gives a shit about.
[doublepost=1675200407,1675200290][/doublepost]And it’s the most entertaining thing that’s happened on this site in months

Users who are viewing this thread