Master Speedrun Thread, Submit Here!

Can't really do brackets due to some people making toons that aren't cookie cut levels (10 and 20) or doing things that aren't dungeons like exiles reach. I will list everyone that submits and replace their runs with new pb as they submit them I want this to serve as both a speedrun thread as well as a finger on the pulse that is current pve twinking. I will color code solo and group runs for dungeons. if people want to lie they can but enough of us play a ton that im sure we will notice a fake.
[doublepost=1672396967,1672396100][/doublepost]If you look under Shadowmoon burial grounds you'll see an example

Very cool, was thinking about doing a bunch of speedruns myself. However, I will say that I think it might be better to limit it to 10-20s, or maybe even 10-29s, else it will just be a bunch of 70s running these dungeons?

Very cool, was thinking about doing a bunch of speedruns myself. However, I will say that I think it might be better to limit it to 10-20s, or maybe even 10-29s, else it will just be a bunch of 70s running these dungeons?

a 70 would be considered a legacy run. so no legacy runs allowed. Higher levels have a disadvantage not an advantage to lower levels.

Can island expeditions be added to this as a category?

Yes I will add a section for island expeditions shortly.
[doublepost=1672435337,1672435256][/doublepost]
What are the rules for dungeon clears? all bosses or only last boss? Also timing from entering dung or first movement when inside?
once timer starts and stops. Skipping bosses will result in a "skip" added to the time.
[doublepost=1672435668][/doublepost]
I am submitting my exile reach speedrun :)

Added to the Exiles reach 1-10/complete section. Enjoy the throne while your on it. Hopefully you get some competition soon.
would like to see how hardcore this one can get.

a 70 would be considered a legacy run. so no legacy runs allowed

Yes I will add a section for island expeditions shortly.
[doublepost=1672435337,1672435256][/doublepost] once timer starts and stops. Skipping bosses will result in a "skip" added to the time.
[doublepost=1672435668][/doublepost]

Added to the Exiles reach 1-10/complete section. Enjoy the throne while your on it. Hopefully you get some competition soon.
would like to see how hardcore this one can get.
by skip added to time, do you define adding a skip like adding seconds (+10 seconds a skip/depending on boss), or something like a flag (skips/no skips)?

by skip added to time, do you define adding a skip like adding seconds (+10 seconds a skip/depending on boss), or something like a flag (skips/no skips)?

I flag of "SKIP" will be used. I put a key in the OP with the currently thought of categories. I'm always willing to take feedback on them
[doublepost=1672437341,1672435889][/doublepost]Added section for islands and a mention for the Dragonriding times thread.

Will there be a glitchless/glitch catagory? by that I mean classes that can use outofbounds to reach the end of the dungeon faster ( dhs, and grapple hook rogues) Or do we just count that as fair and normal because its in there toolkit?

Will there be a glitchless/glitch catagory? by that I mean classes that can use outofbounds to reach the end of the dungeon faster ( dhs, and grapple hook rogues) Or do we just count that as fair and normal because its in there toolkit?

I will add a section in the Key for Glitched/Exploited Runs. Every thing else will be assumed glitchless.

Users who are viewing this thread