Macros: Q/A and Requests

Thought so... but found if u just spam a regular /target Void Tendrils /cast shield, macro, it will shield either the nearest or the one ur facing

Can you create a macro that will cast Rejuvenation on your target, or, if you are for some reason not unable cause of out of sight or something, cast it on yourself?

Hello.I am a lvl 80 combat rogue. Atm i m in the process of gearing up towards a "herald of the titans" title run. Any other lvl 80 s out there?

HELP GUYS!

I need helping making a macro for void tendrils. As it is I have one that will target the nearest void tendril and cast Power Word: Shield on it. However I need one that I can spam that will target a different Void Tendril each time I use it and cast bubble on it, for situations where I root more than one person.

Is there a way to do this? I was thinking maybe to tell the macro to only target Void Tendrils that do not have the PW: S debuff or something like that, but I don't speak macro language.

Any help?

Don't think that is possible with a single macro. Your best bet will be to mouseover the roots itself, or manually target, then cast PW:S.

Hello. I'm looking for some mistweaver macros. Specifically to streamline cast priorities.

I want a macro that casts surging mists if I'm already channeling but if I'm not then it casts soothing @mouseover , if no mouseover then target, if no target then self. I can get it to do one thing or the other atm but not both.

Thanks in advance.

Hello. I'm looking for some mistweaver macros. Specifically to streamline cast priorities.

I want a macro that casts surging mists if I'm already channeling but if I'm not then it casts soothing @mouseover , if no mouseover then target, if no target then self. I can get it to do one thing or the other atm but not both.

Thanks in advance.

I think you could do

#showtooltip
/cast [channeling:Soothing Mist]Surging Mist;[@mouseover,exists,help,nodead][]Soothing Mist

the empty brackets after the mouseover conditional go to the default behavior for heals if you don't have a friendly mouseover, so it'll automatically go friendly target > self

Thanks in advance.
I use these, you can combine them with Swoop's:

#showtooltip Surging Mist
/cast [channeling] Surging Mist
/cast [nochanneling] Soothing Mist

If you're not channeling Soothing mist, it starts to cast soothing mist. If you are channeling soothing mist, it casts surging mist. You can spam this to get surging mists off even though you are not casting anything. And you can replace 'Surging Mist' with 'Enveloping Mist' for the same result.

Hello,

Is there any addon, that allows me target ppl in BGs (with keybind)? If not, it is possible to edit one macro with other one? For example put my target to /target XXXXX in macro with macro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it possible to make a macro for my Monk to cast Dizzying Haze wherever my cursor is hovering over rather than having click each time? (I use my naga to press # and whever the cursor is it casts the Dizzying Haze.)

Users who are viewing this thread