LW Enchant question

This has been known for months

I'm sure it has - but where is it documented? Theres so much knowledge about these these things that are hidden or just not commonly known. Some people talk about it when asked, others horde the knowledge. To me, the best parts of twinkinfo are the stickied item scaling and enchant scaling threads - but we lack a true "guide to twinking" type thing. A wiki side of twinkinfo would be amazingly useful.

I'm sure it has - but where is it documented? Theres so much knowledge about these these things that are hidden or just not commonly known. Some people talk about it when asked, others horde the knowledge. To me, the best parts of twinkinfo are the stickied item scaling and enchant scaling threads - but we lack a true "guide to twinking" type thing. A wiki side of twinkinfo would be amazingly useful.
There are 2 main reasons that Players don't talk about certain Twink things. First is they want an advantage over others, pretty simple really. Second (and this one is much more important) is once it's "known" to others here on Twinkinfo, and any other sites, it's also known to Blizzard and therefore risks being placed on the chopping block. I would love to ask Blizz to fix the Tier 1 Heavy Leg Reinforcement to not have a Character requirement but I can 99% guarantee they'd just add "Requires LW 400/500/575" to all 3 Tiers as LW is the only one left that escaped that fate and then we'd all be screwed out of quality Leg Enchants, so I keep my mouth shut and deal with using Tier 2 instead.

Users who are viewing this thread