LW Enchant question

Heavy Leg Reinforcements (an Emboss that requires a level 99 or lower or not having your BoA legs at 2/2 on the same account) and you want a LW with 500-574 skill in LW. The base version doesn't work (has Character level requirement), the 2nd one has a higher stat boost than the 3rd one, Blizz logic. But I never said this, I wasn't here, if this gets nerfed by Blizz I'll know who to come find.

Heavy Leg Reinforcements (an Emboss that requires a level 99 or lower or not having your BoA legs at 2/2 on the same account) and you want a LW with 500-574 skill in LW. The base version doesn't work (has Character level requirement), the 2nd one has a higher stat boost than the 3rd one, Blizz logic. But I never said this, I wasn't here, if this gets nerfed by Blizz I'll know who to come find.

Okay so basically I need to skill up my lvl 92 monk from 412 skill to 500 skill and then it would work?

Okay so basically I need to skill up my lvl 92 monk from 412 skill to 500 skill and then it would work?
Correct, but do NOT level that Monk to 100 if you have the legs you want to Emboss improved to 2/2 as they'll be iLvL 605 at 100 and it won't let you emboss them anymore. Also don't ever level that LW past 574 because at 575 it automatically becomes shittier stat wise.

Correct, but do NOT level that Monk to 100 if you have the legs you want to Emboss improved to 2/2 as they'll be iLvL 605 at 100 and it won't let you emboss them anymore. Also don't ever level that LW past 574 because at 575 it automatically becomes shittier stat wise.

Thanks for help mate :)

There is an enchant scaling list.
Pretty sure that list (in any bracket) doesn't show all 3 Tiers of the LW Leg Embossments. Tier 2 is the best, Tier 1 doesn't work (for the Stam/Dodge one), Tier 3 is the worst, at least for 10-19's.

Pretty sure that list (in any bracket) doesn't show all 3 Tiers of the LW Leg Embossments. Tier 2 is the best, Tier 1 doesn't work (for the Stam/Dodge one), Tier 3 is the worst, at least for 10-19's.

I am pretty sure you might want to take a second look.
Have fun!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty sure you might want to take a second look.
Have fun!!
Yeah my Forum ninja skills are apparently bad today, mind linking the list in the 10-19 Bracket that shows all 3 Tiers of the LW Embossments value? Because as for my research I know for a fact I'm correct that Tier 1 Stam/Dodge doesn't work on 10's, and Tier 2 has higher stats than Tier 3 does so I'd like to see the chart/list that shows this to be true.

Yeah my Forum ninja skills are apparently bad today, mind linking the list in the 10-19 Bracket that shows all 3 Tiers of the LW Embossments value? Because as for my research I know for a fact I'm correct that Tier 1 Stam/Dodge doesn't work on 10's, and Tier 2 has higher stats than Tier 3 does so I'd like to see the chart/list that shows this to be true.

The thread (I believe its under the 10-19 guides) links to this google doc.

It shows the scaling for all of them, but not the requirements.

Can someone verify which levels/tiers are best for each of heavy/primal/draconic? I've heard heavy is tier 2 (500-574), primal is tier 1 (400-499) - no clue on draconic.

yeah what's draconic?

also, are there any other profession specific enchants besides the LW ones?
Draconic is for Str users. As for Heavy I can 100% verify that Tier 1 WOULD be superior if it didn't have a level requirement when the BoA legs are sent to your lowbie, therefore Tier 2 scales the best. I'm not going to level a 3rd LW just to prove it in SS. I've already done all this work for my own 10's but I'll list it out here for all the fake Twinks (if you don't go through the effort to figure this all out for yourself, you can't really call yourself a Twink imho). Here is the short bus version of the work I've done for my own 10's.

- Tailoring (Legs): [Embroidery]

Tier 3 = Requires Tailoring 550
Tier 2 = Would have to level another Tailor to verify if there's a Tailoring requirement
Tier 1 = Would have to level another Tailor to verify if there's a Tailoring requirement

- Tailoring (Cloak): Removed for WoD

- Engineering (Belt): [Various]

Would probably work if we had BoA Belts (trying it on BoE's binds them to you, even White items)

- Engineering (Cloak): [Flexweave Underlay]
Requires Engineering 350

- Engineering (Cloak): [Goblin Glider] **Stacks with Enchants**

Requires Engineering 500

- Blacksmithing (Bracer socket): Removed for WoD

- Leatherworking (Bracer): Removed for WoD:

- Leatherworking (Legs): [Leg Reinforcements]

Tier 3 = Worst stat scaling for 10-19
Tier 2 = 2nd best stat scaling
Tier 1 = Best stat scaling (however, Heavy has a Character Level requirement making it useless)

- Inscription (Shoulders): [ Master's Inscription]

Requires Inscription 400

- Inscription (Shoulders): [4 named ones like 'of the Earth Prince']

Requires Inscription 500

I will update this once I've leveled another Tailor to test Tier 1 & 2, but that's low on my priority list as I'm fairly confident they'll be Profession locked as well. Also, just because some of the old Embossments are usable on our lowbies doesn't make them BiS. Inscription is a great example, even if we could use them at 10-19 they would be inferior to others available (not via Inscription).

I've already done all this work for my own 10's but I'll list it out here for all the fake Twinks (if you don't go through the effort to figure this all out for yourself, you can't really call yourself a Twink imho).

No need to reinvent the wheel if the information is out there. Part of twinkinfo is about gathering that information and putting it in a central place for the benefit of all. Now thats not to belittle your efforts or anyone who is pushing the boundries looking for new things - its definitely important to be on the lookout for new items or other advances. It sounds like this leatherworking thing is something that has been researched before and it'll be good to have that information recorded to help out the community.

Anyways...

- Leatherworking (Legs): [Leg Reinforcements]

Tier 3 = Worst stat scaling for 10-19
Tier 2 = 2nd best stat scaling
Tier 1 = Best stat scaling (however, at least Heavy has a Character Level requirement making it useless)

I will update this once I've leveled another Tailor to test Tier 1 & 2, but that's low on my priority list as I'm fairly confident they'll be Profession locked as well. Maybe in the distant future I'll level a 3rd LW to test Tier 1 Primal/Draconic but for some reason I think I did and for LvL 10's at least there was no difference between Tier 1 and Tier 2, but I can't be certain on that. Also, just because some of the old Embossments are usable on our lowbies doesn't make them BiS. Inscription is a great example, even if we could use them at 10-19 they would be inferior to others available (not via Inscription).

So focusing on leatherworking, here's the options. I have both a tier 1 (400 LW) and tier 3 (700 LW) leatherworker. Since you have a tier 2 leatherworker - can you verify the stats/level requirements for all 3 options (draconic/heavy/primal) at tier 2? These stats are for level 19s - I don't have a level 10 to verify the stats for that level, but I can level a toon up and check when i get a bunch of free time.

Tier 1 (400-499):
Heavy = 7 stam/3 dodge - Enchantment requires level 65
Primal = 4 agi/3 crit
Draconic = 4 str/3 crit

Tier 2 (500-574):
Heavy = 6 stam/2 dodge
Primal = 4 agi/2 crit
Draconic = 4 str/2 crit

Tier 3 (575-700):
Heavy = 5 stam/2 dodge
Primal = 3 agi/2 crit
Draconic = 3 str/2 crit

Tier 2 (yes I leveled a 19 just to test this, no it wasn't one of my 10's)

Heavy = 6 Stam / 2 Dodge
Primal = 4 Agi / 2 Crit
Draconic = 4 Str / 2 Crit

I think that settles it then. BiS is tier 1 for primal/draconic and tier 2 for heavy.

I made like 10 copies of all the pants that can use primal/draconic with tier 1, then leveled LW to tier 2 to make the heavy stuff. I figure if I run out of my copies, I can settle for 1 less crit and still be above most twinks (or just mail what I have around).

Users who are viewing this thread