US lowbie tol barad

I would actually like a summon on some characters other than my priests, if anyone has the time and a character with the Tabard, I would appreciate the help.

But on a side note: There's a group of max level Alliance Players who frequently hang out in Tol Barad, denying Horde victories. The realms also seem to share the Tol Barad Timer. (Not sure to which extent, as I was only able to get into Tol Barad on a Dalaran character and a Bleeding Hollow character)

I would actually like a summon on some characters other than my priests, if anyone has the time and a character with the Tabard, I would appreciate the help.

But on a side note: There's a group of max level Alliance Players who frequently hang out in Tol Barad, denying Horde victories. The realms also seem to share the Tol Barad Timer. (Not sure to which extent, as I was only able to get into Tol Barad on a Dalaran character and a Bleeding Hollow character)

i got u later bro

was there the week before x pack drop and it was a ghost town. we need 19 and 29s to get there and have some battles
[doublepost=1536021858,1536020794][/doublepost]if you id me i’ll park a few toons there as summon dummies lol

idk if someone has mentioned this already but in case you dont feel like realm hopping its worth doing the dailies on your mains, atleast if you plan to push past honored and dont wana sit afk in tol barad for ages.

you can get 6-8 tokens per character by doing the dailies and the rep tokens u can purchase for 10x gets converted over to whatever faction u decide to use it on. probs best to just save them up and wait for dmf for the additional rep buffs when u decide to use the tokens.

again this is only ideal to push for revered / exalted since you'll have to go to tol barad at some point to get the tokens the hard way to be able to purchase the tabard.

gl

There's a group of 120 Alliance Players who camp Tol Barad consistently. They tend to dislike low level players for some reason:

KMDgbA7.jpg

melltkI.jpg

SHVNhNd.jpg

Should consider getting a big max-level Horde raid to challenge their occupation.

P.S. You may remember "Khayven" from earlier screenshots I posted. He's the guy who wanted to get me banned for using items in Tol Barad on my level 20.

There's a group of 120 Alliance Players who camp Tol Barad consistently. They tend to dislike low level players for some reason:

KMDgbA7.jpg

melltkI.jpg

SHVNhNd.jpg

Should consider getting a big max-level Horde raid to challenge their occupation.

P.S. You may remember "Khayven" from earlier screenshots I posted. He's the guy who wanted to get me banned for using items in Tol Barad on my level 20.

haters gon hate
also
bump for tol barad bitches

Users who are viewing this thread