US lowbie tol barad

This warms my heart... I happen to already have my tabard, and wear it with pride.

Horde! You have my axe!

Attachments

• 152869807-main.jpg
    152869807-main.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 203
Another reason why this is worth doing is the Tabard lets you teleport to Tol Barad, which is pretty unique. It gives you an extra teleport to Org essentially and it gives you access to a cool area with potential for wpvp. I think if enoug of us get the tabard we can start to organize events, etc around TB. There's actual objectives and there's rarely any high levels on some of the dead servers. It's also a cool place to hang out between ques.

Hey, i've noticed that ilvl boost seems to apply in Tol Barad.
7a9703c2a25f0ec6b632b3657a0080de.png
95d8a4f6c4710077b5ad6dc8d7f9a8c8.jpg

[doublepost=1524930382,1524925627][/doublepost]Also, the love fool target dummy can be used here opening the door to testing out dps for players with Ilvl boost sets!!!!! ðæmonhiem mentioned summoning a target dummy and I noticed the ilvl boosted damage applied to it!

Mild Status Report:

At the current time the alliance out weighs the horde, there are only 2 horde twinks with the tol barad tabard, one being me. Where as the alliance, if not now, will soon have least a half dozen. We are grinding the rep, but do not have enough numbers to plan events.

PLEASE update the thread once able, as well as discuss which realm(s) to host these events on. Personally in the fear of high level toons coming in to grief the situation. I personally think we should run the events on rp realms, this is because people usually know better than to ruin an event on an rp realm. People have been suspended and banned for doing such. So I think it's a good idea.

yeah there has been a little drop in activity lately
lets get some hordes out there to do some trial battles

Users who are viewing this thread