Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking about feral druids 1-shotting druids, but pretty much any class that doesn't have mail armor. :(

sry man i shoulda known druids wear mail armor

Also, I heard Hpalas and discipriests have been very weak for ages, I feel for you :(

u know theres a difference

u came here all upset about the class ur playing being op cause it can oneshot you

i didnt come here complaining about priests or palas, did i

i play every class at 19 except monk n sham so ye sry 4 playin op priest & pala

y dont u sit in prowl for a whole duel and then get proud cus u won when i duelled someone else rofl

"FAKIN PUSSY FAG PRIEST USING SHIELD AND HEALING" -djmostsuccessfulflagcarrierin19bracketqt

sry man i shoulda known druids wear mail armor

u know theres a difference

u came here all upset about the class ur playing being op cause it can oneshot you

i didnt come here complaining about priests or palas, did i

i play every class at 19 except monk n sham so ye sry 4 playin op priest & pala

y dont u sit in prowl for a whole duel and then get proud cus u won when i duelled someone else rofl

"FAKIN PUSSY FAG PRIEST USING SHIELD AND HEALING" -djmostsuccessfulflagcarrierin19bracketqt

Like I said, maybe you should focus more on school so you could some day understand what people are writing, and use those skills on learning to write aswell so I wouldn't have to get a headache reading through your posts. You came here to QQ that I play an OP class. So if I play rdruid (which I've been playing through cata aswell, which was when restos were at their shittiest state for ages), does that mean I can't criticize blizzard for not fixing broken mechanics? Can you tell me what is the logic behind that?

And you seem so mad at me for some reason, why are you trying to flame me anyways?

TLDR; Why do you think that someone playing a supposedly OP class shouldn't have an opinion about anything?

Maybe you should ask your linguistic grammar teacher to give you some remedial instruction classes.

dramatized, y u heckz messi's account?

seriously lads calmdown, it's obvious i have the biggest e-tool...
Tool-logo-early.jpg

Whats the activity like atm? 2 games a night? want to buy some gametime but only if its worth it. I play Fony the Nelf priest from Moonglade.

Whats the activity like atm? 2 games a night? want to buy some gametime but only if its worth it. I play Fony the Nelf priest from Moonglade.

save your money mate, tis shite

Got 5 games between 6 and 8 last night, and as far as i remember that was the amount of games you got on a good night in Cata.

well atm its 2-3 games per night and horde has normally 6-8 healers every game, save your money mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's usually been at least 5 games per day. Games aren't top notch but there are good ones aswell... Well, they're PuGs after all, so what can you expect ;) There are good ones and bad ones, but I generally enjoy the bracket anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread