Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the classes but the people playing them were retarded, nobody reading the chat and running around clueless not knowing what the fuck to do which is just not cool vs a solid D like the one you had. So many times that mage should have died then the 2 paladins would have been easy with our poly but nope, gg though.

Hopefully be more pops there's still some people q'ing.

I know that feel. Happens too often in the 19s :(

Yeah it was quite a tight game, almost lost due to that rogue being a hero with flag :p

Not worth to queue btw, 15 healers per game.

Oh cool you can recognise bad matches, I was beginning to think you couldn't identify a good match even if it drop kicked you in the throat...then again you were playing the losing side.

PS: I am quite quite wasted right now and any offence caused is purely intentional, peace.

Oh cool you can recognise bad matches, I was beginning to think you couldn't identify a good match even if it drop kicked you in the throat...then again you were playing the losing side.

PS: I am quite quite wasted right now and any offence caused is purely intentional, peace.

I am very offended, get out of my internets

the real question is did you make it to the kebab shop?

the real question is did you make it to the kebab shop?

I didn't risk it man, I woulda rolled down the hill and probably passed out trying to crawl back up...settled for pepperoni chicago town I found in my fridge instead :(

EDIT: oh yeah and there was someone saying I was bad because using LS chain, this is totally true and if I could express how much of a fuck I couldn't give I would <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Que now, let's get some sunday games going

PS. Queing melee only so maybe Redrum can be brave enough to que aswell :0

qued some 2 days ago or so

real high quality games, ally turtling with 5 healers on d and the other 5 were rogues and gibbed me @4debuff

qued some 2 days ago or so

real high quality games, ally turtling with 5 healers on d and the other 5 were rogues and gibbed me @4debuff

played one game yesterday, roula QQing cause.....i dunno menopause? and 6 rogues that couldn't drop an fc with a 9debuff, fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread