Log 19 and que NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously Horde can you log your toons so I don't have to log my horde chars to throw the games 'cause there are not enough horde to queue otherwise

Why the fuck is this happening every fucking game, I cap 1-0 after +10min and some hero repicks and dies in mid and Roula gets a free cap... Come on

Why the fuck is this happening every fucking game, I cap 1-0 after +10min and some hero repicks and dies in mid and Roula gets a free cap... Come on

That's the price you pay if turtle goes wrong, 6+ opposing team in your base picking next flag and stomping lone repicker in mid for ez cap while everyone's ressing or derping or w/e :/

that hero was me :D was there with some heals... thought im fine but then i got 2 high eviscerate crits and died : (

That's the price you pay if turtle goes wrong, 6+ opposing team in your base picking next flag and stomping lone repicker in mid for ez cap while everyone's ressing or derping or w/e :/

I acknowledge the dangers or turtling ( :D ) but seriously this shit happened me 3 times in 4 games today

Finally cap at 10-5min left
Repick comes
Doesnt pass to me
Dies
cap at 1-5min left to 1-1
rage hurrrrrd

Because hes the Hero Horde deserves, but not the 1 it needs right now. So he'll repick, because he can take it. Because hes not your hero, hes silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Because hes the Hero Horde deserves, but not the 1 it needs right now. So he'll repick, because he can take it. Because hes not your hero, hes silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Wat :D

It was about to happen 4th time today, they got back to 1-1 from 1-0 but we managed to cap another at 1min left :) Dis pleases me!

from this moment on alliance will not turtle or cap. we're very sorry for any problems this may of caused.

yours sincerely...

-sainttwink ambassador of the alliance.

Not_sure_if_serious_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know a guy that has...

I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread