List of really good quest blues

Does this mean Old BVB's are now scaled to 12 or are those still at 11?
Original untouched drops should remain same
Any altered versions should scale up since they were basically recreated by shady ways with new scaling tec.

Retroactive ilevel bumps and nerfs. lmao what this game has come to...

maybe some other item changes go live today, but these pointed in this thread are meant to go live on patch 8.1.5 which still on ptr

Dont listen 2 em yapah u were 1st

I am more then aware you can get it legitmately the question is wether or not if i opened a 29 bvb today, would it be 12 agility next patch or stay at 11

The second comment was directed towards someone else which is why there were multiple quotes. People with 29 versions now have said it turns to 12agi on ptr so it should change.

That's a straight up quest reward tho, these BoE upgrades are intriguing news... maybe there's changes to everything on the way. If everything is getting the upgrade treatment eventually, that's something else entirely. Not to diminish, tho.

You got me lol, dungeon gear getting the same buffs now too

Item versions: select version -----> scales with level ----> slide to desired level.

And top right there's a little red box with PTR, live, and classic in it. Click (or hover) which one you want.

According to those, the dungeon chest is better.

Users who are viewing this thread