Level Ten Mage Twink (Crowd Control!)

Cptheals said:
I don't see the point in having a level 10 mage CC. You will have very low health and mana. A 19 CC mage does the job just fine.

Think about it. Most 19 twinks expect to just one shot any level ten they see. I know sheep had, and my paladin have around 540-650 health. My paladin can just sit there and outheal the dmg, and most all twinks will just sit there and try to keep killing you while they let your flag guy run right past, or let others just attack them because they tunnel vision you.

On the opposite end there are times they ignore me because of my low level and I can stand back and throw heals near 200ish a shot. I can throw about a dozen or so before I'm oom which can easily be enough to turn the tide if the match is close. I imagine it's mostly the same for a mage, but with sheep/mage armor slows/frost nova. I find we're more useful than most would admit.

Zoomacroom said:
Think about it. Most 19 twinks expect to just one shot any level ten they see. I know sheep had, and my paladin have around 540-650 health. My paladin can just sit there and outheal the dmg, and most all twinks will just sit there and try to keep killing you while they let your flag guy run right past, or let others just attack them because they tunnel vision you.

On the opposite end there are times they ignore me because of my low level and I can stand back and throw heals near 200ish a shot. I can throw about a dozen or so before I'm oom which can easily be enough to turn the tide if the match is close. I imagine it's mostly the same for a mage, but with sheep/mage armor slows/frost nova. I find we're more useful than most would admit.

This just made me cry, its so true :3

nice post.

I'm surprised this thing is at freaking 9 pages.

Zoomacroom said:

I highly agree, though being originally targeted for being a level 10 I haven't seen that much, though mid/late game I will usually have pissed off a few rogues enough that they'll go after me the second they see me. Luckily with all my abilities getting away isn't too hard. I find that I can pull ~24 spells before I go OOM, but I guess that's just a difference in

Right now I'm working on the set ICanHasCookie posted, with a few modifications, but still working on my current balance set so I can mix and match till I find a good balance. When I'm satisfied I'll see if I can make a vid of me dropping a 19 twink.

Aw, I have a fan :3

Hope the build does you well Mindgrind /salute.

edit -- ICanHasaCookie?!

ZOMG GIMME GIMME

Zoomacroom said:

Or you could just make a 19 mage and be 100x more effective.

And apparently you are playing against players that don't know how to kick or do any damage at all.

germs said:
Or you could just make a 19 mage and be 100x more effective.

And apparently you are playing against players that don't know how to kick or do any damage at all.

Or you could get outta this thread and stop being a douchebag.

Yeah, but there's a large percentage of our population made up of people who make themselves feel better by making others feel stupid, or by being assholes in general. If everyone accepted everyone's else opinions - think of how much better our world would be xD But good luck with that

@Spooksters

Well said my friend.

@Germs

You realize all you are doing is just fueling the lvl10 fire. :) I am sorry you are so scared to veer from the pack.

I'm not veering from the pack lol

I just realize that a level 10 mage would be worthless.

and by the way, I had a level 10 twink when they were worth something, so its not that I'm against level 10 twink in general; it's that I am saying this is a stupid idea.

The fact that mages at 19 are gimp against half of the classes and that a level 10 would only be a more gimp version of a 19 should suffice.

germs said:
Um... I actually just said why it would be bad.

You stated your opinion on why you thought it'd be bad.

Last time I checked I enjoyed my 10 twink. So we have different

opinions which must mean we don't think alike. So we can assume

that not everyone thinks like you, and therefore some people

would in fact enjoy doing this, yeah?

Bottom line

Your opinion does not equal facts, or law. It's simply what you

think. It's no more or less valid than what I think.

Users who are viewing this thread