EU+US Level 80 & 85 Soloing

Hey guys newcomer, just joined in the soloing fun. Honestly with the grand crusader buff its not hard to solo much in ICC.

The GC buff is such a boon. I can smack down the first wing of ICC on 25H (well minus gunship) and farm for my own DBW.

Could basically do that before though xD

I would always end up dead by curse of turpor or enrage. :x With new GC the curse can just be ignored and I can just zerg Deathwhisper and burn through all 52 million hp/mana in like a minute lol.

The GC buff is such a boon. I can smack down the first wing of ICC on 25H (well minus gunship) and farm for my own DBW.

85 or 80?

and i know which one D:
1 Deaths to elevator boss (Blackwing Descent) :}}}}} nice i think it doable try more XD
BTW did you tried solo something with Burden of the Crown - Spell - World of Warcraft ? yesterday saw 25H Chimaeron as 90DK ^^

Not sure why it shows 1 recent elevator death, I honestly didn't die to that at all 0_o Maybe it bugged and considered my death to the dragon outside Maloriak's room as an elevator death, idk.

I saw that video too but haven't tried using it yet. I knew it would make Maloriak faceroll but I wanted to do him properly. Will probably try Chim 25H with it sometime :p

85 or 80?

80! I am resorting to using trash for the moment but it should be possible using her summond adds? I dont know if it would have been possible to push out the needed DPS before the GC change. Which reminds me LDW needs to drop a couple of blood soaked stompers too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread