EU+US Level 80 & 85 Soloing

My kill of LK 25 HC with some extra editing added ;d

107wipes too much for him :DD: or tons wipes on 10-11%? XD gz anyway
btw i think best is standting all1st phase at throne (damage from traps low anyway) and RP doesnt bug if adds stay at throne (after kill adds comes back at their spawn spot)
and try next kill with holy avenger i think it gives much more burst for last phase :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been wiping for such a long time becoz i had been trying to kill him using method where i enter the sword and then jump out, but after all my tries it seemed impossible so i used regular fast nuke method and after i think 40 tries i finally succeeded :)

Hey guys. Didn't see any warrior on the list for Onyxia 10 so thought I'd give it a shot. First few times I used Heroic Throw / Throw for all of 2nd phase was dreadful, untill I realized I could just AoE her from the ground.
In which I got my first kill at a time of 4:05. Next time I intend to bring some more buffs, not have pvp trinket equipped and not fail in the transition between p1 and p2.
Think I could do it in a about 3min+. Gonna test next week.

Anyway video!
80 Twink Warrior Solo Onyxia 10 - YouTube

Hope you like it and sorry for the quality :)

I'm trying to solo Algalon the Observer on my 85 paladin now but I can't seem to be able to do near enough dps to even get close...

Tried it as ret but dps was about the same as prot (using Spear of Xuen, got Mantid Sky Reaver as prot).

Anyone knows if this is even possible? That phase punch stacks too fast..

Re: Level 80 Soloing Thread

I did it on the paladin I linked earlier and it was on 25. As for the dps, I have no clue how much I actually did, couldn't have been too much because the trash didn't give too much vengeance.

I solo'd it last week by pulling basically all the trash I could find, I even ended up pulling the mages from BQL wing (first trash pack, kill the lich though).. Also pulled the 2 Valkyr that fly around, both the traps in the plagued wing and all the casting little guys. Forgot the name.

I think by the time he dropped I was at 160k dps or so, often turning my back to all the trash I pulled and even festergut to get vengeance and using damage reducing CD's when he was about to use the ability that causes you to wander around. That really can rape you fast though. I always made sure I had atleast 3 Holy Power before aswell so I could instantly heal myself.

I dont think 25h would be possible, I litteraly had 5 or 6 seconds left until he would rape me with the debuff.

EDIT: Also solo'd Professor Putricide, but it was a complete pushover. One shot ToC10 aswell, may try it on heroic next week. I was breezing through Ulduar 10 man but now algalon stopped me, seems no way in hell I can solo this bitch.

I've managed algalon, but it requires silly trash. Everything requires trash to kill these days.

Ah that sucks.. Solo'd the entire instance on my 85 paladin and did yogg +2. I just could not manage yogg +0 due to the constant slowing and stuns and it felt my dps was too low to kill shit fast enough. Once I had it on +0 I finally understood what exact mob caused the stunning debuff and I killed it very easely then, may try +0 again later on.

Just one trash mob alive in my reset near algalon, the one near the door. Not enough to burst it so I guess ill just leave him for another time.

Ah that sucks.. Solo'd the entire instance on my 85 paladin and did yogg +2. I just could not manage yogg +0 due to the constant slowing and stuns and it felt my dps was too low to kill shit fast enough. Once I had it on +0 I finally understood what exact mob caused the stunning debuff and I killed it very easely then, may try +0 again later on.

Just one trash mob alive in my reset near algalon, the one near the door. Not enough to burst it so I guess ill just leave him for another time.

Best trash for Algalon is the iron construct mobs. The two just before the stairs to Kologarn, and the two towards Assembly of Iron.

Best trash for Algalon is the iron construct mobs. The two just before the stairs to Kologarn, and the two towards Assembly of Iron.

Alright, ill give it another shot next week. :D

Thinking of gearing my 80 DK for HotT, guess most of it can be done solo?

Users who are viewing this thread