Level 20 Items Sheet UPDATED

New update

Yesterday @Poonz suggested adding a check list where you can add items while browsing the site and checking them off when you obtain them etc.

So I made it and here it is:
upload_2022-5-1_20-18-57.png

Click on the green plus to add an item.

upload_2022-5-1_20-19-33.png

You can access the list from the header.

upload_2022-5-1_20-19-26.png

Here are the items you added.

upload_2022-5-1_20-20-20.png

Click on the check to mark them and on the cross to remove.

Items are stored in the browser and will persist on refresh and on future visits.

Also fixed the bug where the mobile menu not closing when the page is changed as someone pointed out.

Hey, none of the gear on this site seems to have any sort of mastery. Anyone got a good list of mastery gear outside of grainding random affix greens from legion or what not

Hey, none of the gear on this site seems to have any sort of mastery.
well thats just flat out not true

A lot of the gear doesnt have mastery because it comes from TBC/Wrath where mastery doesnt exist on gear. But there's plenty of gear listed that has mastery. In fact, despite my best efforts, I was unable to find a single page of gear without it.

Perhaps consider using ctrl+f to search for it?

well thats just flat out not true

A lot of the gear doesnt have mastery because it comes from TBC/Wrath where mastery doesnt exist on gear. But there's plenty of gear listed that has mastery. In fact, despite my best efforts, I was unable to find a single page of gear without it.

Perhaps consider using ctrl+f to search for it?

True, most of it is like, pandaria BoEs though which are a bit rough. Not even any good Legion quest items you might be able to proc to purple

The only gear that is missing is legion green BoEs which is too random to list.

What if we find the BoE but is not shocketed? ¿still good? i speak about the unholy DK guide

sorry if my english is bad ^^

What if we find the BoE but is not shocketed? ¿still good? i speak about the unholy DK guide

sorry if my english is bad ^^

Twinking is about having good gear for your level. Socket is very important. You can equip no-socket version until you find one with a socket.

you forgot to feature my suggestion
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=60691/massacre
+13ap is better then +12agi and its kinda easier to get too
they both scale to 17 in BG and while agi = ap, ap =! agi and some abilities (see: Iron Fur) scale off agi, not AP.

I'm also like 83% sure that the "spellpower" that specs like feral and windwalker have is based on agi and not AP, so the +agi would improve their offheals where the AP wouldnt. I think.

Right, I get that.

But dont hybrid specs have a (more-or-less) hidden spellpower stat thats modified by their str/agi and affects their offheals? And doesnt straight AP not affect that? I coulda sworn I remember that being a thing.

Yes thats the effect #7 for Prot and effect #8 for feral. And no its ap not primary.

Users who are viewing this thread