Level 20 Items Sheet UPDATED

So making a hunter and on this list you have "Cenarion Thicket Helm" as the top tier helm.

Problem for me is I cant find that quest. I go to the guy and he has no quests for me. I even did a bunch of quests to see if itd open up but no. Cant find anything anywhere how to get this quest.

Anyone know?
[doublepost=1641837863,1641837659][/doublepost]Also want to note you dont list the Shadow Labs bracers from the quest. Its an easily doable quest solo for most if not all classes.

For hunter its the Auchenai Bracers +4Agi +5Stm +3Crit +2Vers and a gem slot.

One of the best bracers if not the best. Definitely the best easily obtainable w/o AH.

For the helm quest speak to one of these NPCs alliance or Horde.

Auchenai Bracers are great but you can get better alternatives from BFA Dungeons or even World One-time-drops if you're lucky and proc a socket. check Ivo's wonderful List

For the helm quest speak to one of these NPCs alliance or Horde.

Auchenai Bracers are great but you can get better alternatives from BFA Dungeons or even World One-time-drops if you're lucky and proc a socket. check Ivo's wonderful List

It was what the other poster said. You have to do those moth quests and follow it out to get Tooki to have the quest. Quest chain I guess that wasnt referenced on wowhead.

As for the bracers, this thread is about Ivo's list and I was pointing out Ivo was missing the Auchenai bracers for mail. There are no socket bracers listed on Ivos list for mail users. The Auchenai are better than the three listed on Ivos. I imagine they are BiS for mail users outside of getting lucky or paying a bunch for some legion socket procked with versi.

Auchenai bracers are 4ag 5st 2crit 2 versi and a socket.
[doublepost=1641882785,1641882753][/doublepost]Also I am guessing they could possibly proc epic although its probably just 1 extra crit or stam so not too big.

Auchenai bracers are decent, I might add them. The other options on the list are better because they can proc a socket. Chance is around 10%. Auchenai are only a substitute before you get the real thing.

Reactions: Sil
i got the following trinket on a horde warrior killing the elite grondo
https://www.wowhead.com/item=111547/grondos-spare-eye

my paladin had no luck and did not know why so i blew it off. what i forgot when i killed grondo a auto quest popped https://www.wowhead.com/quest=33918/wanted-grondos-bounty when i looked it up there were comments about it being broken, changed. i should have clicked newest comments first. it was the reason why my paladin did not get the quest for trinket.

from wowhead
By weibe23 on 2021/06/08 (Patch 9.0.5)

to get this quest to proc, you need to complete first chapter of the zone.

at your garrison take quest to go to worgol, do a quest there, you get sent to bladespire area, you do a chain at the end you are sent back to worgol to repel a attack, then you are given a quest that sends you to talk turn in quest to durotan at bladespire. you can go to grondo and auto quest will pop

there are two other trinkets offered
https://www.wowhead.com/item=111546/grondos-eyepatch
https://www.wowhead.com/item=111548/grondos-to-do-list

Auchenai bracers are decent, I might add them. The other options on the list are better because they can proc a socket. Chance is around 10%. Auchenai are only a substitute before you get the real thing.
Appreciate the work on this list. Its been quite helpful building a new hunter.

Reactions: Ivo
I
I was looking through this topic and twinkdb and I'm either blind or noticing a lack of Toy Windmill. This trinket was my best friend for many months before I farmed for the Dragonling.

Nice!

gear I submit usually doesn't make it to the list
I was looking through this topic and twinkdb and I'm either blind or noticing a lack of Toy Windmill. This trinket was my best friend for many months before I farmed for the Dragonling.

Nice!
How did you like the Windmill Lance in pve? Even when I played surv I found that the 15 min cd made it not worth it, the stats though, I see a lot of ppl using 5 sta 10 secondary from pvp crates, they should use this instead.
I submitted this and many more stuff, never got any return, just a dagger but it was listed as outland when it's in fact vanilla so I guess it was someone else submitting it.

I don't know why my post got edited, I was saying I submitted this trinket months ago and it didn't make it to the list. I doesn't really matter. Some of the infos in your db are wrong as some already pointed out. i know it must be quite some work to put this up.
Dorsn't matter, great work anyway, it's really useful to have this list up.

I thought all you needed to do was buy everything off the AH... hrmm, the more you know.

You actually can get better by filling off the AH for most slots.

My point stands that this bracket is full of really really bad players because of the ease of build a bear twinking. Worst Ive ever seen twinking in the 12 years Ive played off and on.

Have enjoyed building toons off this list. Half the fun is putting the work in to make your toon.
[doublepost=1642010274,1642010148][/doublepost]But, what I didnt realize at the time was how broken warriors and SV was.

I dont get how it can be fun queueing up all day on a war with a broken enchant. Should get old pretty quick. /shrug

You actually can get better by filling off the AH for most slots.

My point stands that this bracket is full of really really bad players because of the ease of build a bear twinking. Worst Ive ever seen twinking in the 12 years Ive played off and on.

Have enjoyed building toons off this list. Half the fun is putting the work in to make your toon.
[doublepost=1642010274,1642010148][/doublepost]But, what I didnt realize at the time was how broken warriors and SV was.

I dont get how it can be fun queueing up all day on a war with a broken enchant. Should get old pretty quick. /shrug
Youre making a hunter... Fkin idiot.
How are you still complaining about how other enjoy op things but youre above it? Its bananas to read someone be so delusional.

You wanna make a F2P build for the site btw?
I mean, if you've already made one for MM I'm not sure my own build would differ. I've been continuously working on a 'bare minimum' build for doing solo dungeons, but I've put it in my guide. If I ever finish optimizing it, we can add that one.

How did you like the Windmill Lance in pve?
It was a great for the stats, and I hardly ever used the cooldown because it didn't work half the time. I had to be almost point blank to a boss and it would SOMETIMES start attacking. I think most people would rather go for the ilvl28 Agility / Mastery + socket trinkets for maximum base damage output, but this is still great on its own. I'm personally looking for a Harlan's Loaded Dice with socket + leech to see how it stacks with Armored Elekk Tusk.

I'm personally looking for a Harlan's Loaded Dice with socket + leech to see how it stacks with Armored Elekk Tusk.

So if the dungeon bonus week ever rolls around again (where the final boss of SL dungeons drops an extra piece of loot), that worked for BfA dungeons too earlier this year... so soloing Sweeny guaranteed at least one drop from your loot-spec table, I believe. Sometimes 2? I used it to farm a bunch of those looking for socket/speed on my druid. Dont think i got one, dont recall, but if it still works it should be your best bet to get what you're after... ;)

8bkcRi6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread