US Level 20 3v3 Arena Championship Qualifiers

Damn I wished it was 7pm also :/

Good games everyone! Was fun testing out what's good and what isn't. Look forward to more of these!

Gratz to Manny, Suntosh, Sundip, and Rapido!

Never let original commentate again though, it made it even more so cringey. He was a horrible impression of trolley Moran.

New commentators/streamers next time please. From the steamer showing their chats with players on screen to hearing the commentators call the players morons multiple times to just the lack of interest from the lower skill level arenas. Everyone has to begin somewhere and the fact the signed up for this means something.

This whole thing came off with an unprofessional elitist vibe, I actually had to mute the stream a few times. Great idea to promote activity and get people to try out arenas who usually don't. @Trialmop

New commentators/streamers next time please. From the steamer showing their chats with players on screen to hearing the commentators call the players morons multiple times to just the lack of interest from the lower skill level arenas. Everyone has to begin somewhere and the fact the signed up for this means something.

This whole thing came off with an unprofessional elitist vibe, I actually had to mute the stream a few times. Great idea to promote activity and get people to try out arenas who usually don't. @Trialmop

That's Just original i guess. Bop does a nice job. The camera work inside the games was good, just needs to have windows set up to display during queuing times just like he had one for when they went on break. I hope i get to cast next one with bop, would be fun!

Overall gg's to all the teams, and hope no one took our trolly interview seriously, great showing from the community on wanting to explore and learn the meta as well as increase activity, Keep it up!

Reactions: Bop

It was just Original , and he wasn't going to commentate but at request of another commentator he joined. The event went well other than that particular thing. I have talked to all the teams during and after the event. They signed up knowing that they wanted to try and get into arena. The Ret Pali that original bashed was a new player I believe to arena. I wont have commentary of this sort again. While it is bad/hurtful to here insults I believe it will at least burst some people out their bubble and they will reach a new level of play. This was just qualifiers anyway. I do plan to let someone else host the next one. Thank you to everyone that took part in the event , the commentators , and the viewers.

So any real arena players that want to team up with me for the next one?

I can play on both EU and US it's NP just holla at me and we can do some practice sessions (though for US I have some time constraints because I live in GMT+1)

Reactions: Bop
S/O to the people who were new to the arena scene and still wanted to participate! I feel that when we have the next tourney it will be much more improved with better stream and commentators that are serious and want o run a good tourney for the host. As I like to say, all good things come in time!

Users who are viewing this thread