US Level 20 3v3 Arena Championship Qualifiers

Trialmop

F2P Community Leader
View media item 383
Hey,

For all you players who love to arena or a new challenge. Join the level 20 community for one of the biggest Arena Events of the year.

There will be qualifiers for EU and US 4 to 6 teams will compete to earn a spot in the Championship tournament.

With the top 2 teams seeded already there are 6 more slots to fill.

1. #Synergy (won first championship)
2. Twink Skill Capped (Defending champions)

You can have up to 4 members on your team
when switching members or comps you have until 3 minutes before your next series
you have a max 3 minutes to switch a class while in a series
You can not switch a player while in a series
2 out of your 3 or 4 members can have up to 2 different classes listed as playable
1 healer 2 dps is only set up allowed in games
you can have up to 1 class stack but they must have different specializations

DC rules
If a player DC's there is a max 10 minute wait before you are forced to use a different member and if you do not have a replacement the series is forfeited.

Please sign up with a team Name
A team roster with up to 4 members
You must list all playable classes in which only 2 members from each team can have more than 1 class listed playable.
Each Team will be Assigned a personal Admin to handle grouping , DC issues comp swapping , and any other concerns.

Every Saturday there will be Events Hosted at 5:30 EST for US
Saturday time :TBD for EU

Every tournament will have 1 to 2 slots earnable but worry not as there will be 3 separate chances for you to earn your spot in the F2P arena Championship .

More info is to come.

Date is Starting off july 30th at 5:30 but games are likely not starting until 7.

Last edited:
Pretty nice idea, with some of older players coming back this could turn out pretty well, for EU that is.

Ill spread the word and maybe try to encourage my endgame folks to join for some games,good luck with the events.

Also guys , even 29s come make 20s.

Its not like you gotta gear up now, you'll spend the hours making perfect tmog instead :rolleyes:

Also guys , even 29s come make 20s.

Its not like you gotta gear up now, you'll spend the hours making perfect tmog instead :rolleyes:
why would a 29 Go 20? they Go 29 for advantage, and making a 20 shows even more of their lack of skill:^)

why would a 29 Go 20? they Go 29 for advantage, and making a 20 shows even more of their lack of skill:^)
I think some are up for t he challenge- I am certainly looking forward to seeing the multi bracket people show up and show out. Like #Synergy did in the TC.

Anyone here looking to play for a team in this level 20 tournament?
Need healer/ dps(4th) for this tourney.
Looking to play 'Cupid' (hunt/healer/ret) or 'Jungle' (hunt/feral/healer)
Healer - Preferably Disc/Resto Sham
Disc for Cupid and Resto for Jungle
Dps - Feral Druid (4th for Jungle)
Team Name - garbo - Representing the guild garbo
if you are interested in participating and playing for my team hit me up at Spookers#1222 on Battle.net :)
we are also playing for fun - not taking toxic players.
Best of luck to everyone who is playing / looking to play in this tournament :) GLHF.

Awesome. If I don't participate I'll at least like to watch it. I practiced 3s with the Sun twins for like a month "for the next tournament," they said. As soon as the tournament's announced they joined somebody else's team without a word. Kids these days have little integrity or consideration.
So anybody who is serious and needs a healer, hit me up. Preferably grown-ups. I play to win and I win. I play Disc. brindlebriar#1946 -Greasysorrow

Edit. So... the guy hosting this tournament, Trialmop, according to one of the Sun twins .... ... told them they shouldn't sign up with me because they wouldn't do well with me healing them. And then begs me everyday to sign up for, and promote his tournament. Tells me to join Spookers' team.
You boys must have been raised by feminists. I'm out.

Last edited:
Awesome. If I don't participate I'll at least like to watch it. I practiced 3s with the Sun twins for like a month "for the next tournament," they said. As soon as the tournament's announced they joined somebody else's team without a word. Kids these days have little integrity or consideration.
So anybody who is serious and needs a healer, hit me up. Preferably grown-ups. I play to win and I win. I play Disc. brindlebriar#1946 -Greasysorrow

@Suntosh @Sundip LOL

Nothing better than seeing people doing their best to keep the twinking community alive! Lets go boys!

Reactions: Bop

Users who are viewing this thread